Does AstraZeneca drug test?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way you can make through another day in this job is to either drink or get high to the point that the boredom is numbing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does anyone want to give an honest answer?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was an honest answer by someone who has been here more than 6 months.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug test is once and done. My partner even sells CBD oils on the side.

5. Woody

Woody new user

NO...they trust you...get real. What rock have you been living under....

6. Woody

Woody new user

I can only go by your question. You would not make a good drug rep. if you cannot phrase questions.
    It would be like asking a physician: Do you write PPI's? That would get you thrown out of the office.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drugs and or alcohol are the only friends you have to help you make it through the day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I didn’t know I was speaking to Obi Wan!? I never knew not to ask blatantly obvious questions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is easier if you just quit caring. I have zero expectations about this company or my job. I just take the paycheck and cruise on to my real plans for the day, nice workout, a round of golf twice per week and Fridays off for a three day weekend. Easy as that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

depending on the state you reside in depends on whether you take a hair or urine drug test. both are still done, but varies from hire to hire. i am from PA and had a urine test.

11. MD Lab Rat

MD Lab Rat Guest

Does anyone know the requirements in the Frederick or Gaithersburgh, MD locations? Looking for clarification on either urine or hair testing. Appreciate any feedback from anyone who has recently joined at either location recently.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was a urine test around a year and a half ago. The rest of my team were hair tested when hired a while back, but according to my manager they stopped wasting money on hair tests when weed started being legalized. I’m in the south in a state that is far from legalizing anything.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever find out if it was urine or hair test for Gaithersburg?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever get any clarity on this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The honest answer: If you have to ask the question and you're that concerned about it, you need to stop smoking weed, cooking meth, and get your crap together.

AZ and most reputable companies don't want you. That is why they drug test.

16. Woody

Woody new user

All Big Pharma use drug tests. Futhermore, after you are employed, they can/will test you with 24 hours notice. Put that in your PIPE and smoke it....PUN intended!

17. Woody

Woody new user

All Big Pharma use drug tests. Futhermore, after you are employed, they can/will test you with 24 hours notice. Put that in your PIPE and smoke it....PUN intended!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They stop testing cause of covid