does intuitive surgical drug test?

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2019 at 5:24 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they do, what kind of test is it? i’m willing to quit cold turkey for this job because i love the company but i want to know this. thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you have to ask you should not be working here

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intuitive only screens for drugs that are less likely to make employees behave like obnoxious assholes. Meth, cocaine and speed are ok, as they increase productivity in the short term and produce optimal levels of fear and paranoia with long term use...ideal traits for the brain washing program at ISI. If you’re a stoner, or take benzodiazepines for stress management, don’t bother.

Good luck!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they don’t drug test! Thank god as smoking pot is what gets most of the CSRs through the week! I love the “you shouldn’t be working here” lmao!!!!! That person probably just got through CAST and posting I am Intuitive Posts On LinkedIn...... hahahahaha

5. Benny

Benny New Member

does this apply to pre employment drug screens too?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Semen test Just spit into the cup.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very similar to how TTBM shines my shoes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy 4:20 to my grassroots peeps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Intuitive. Intutive does not drug test but your hospitals might. Many hospitals require a drug test to get credentialed.
    I live in a recreational state and use cannabis occasionally. Never been tested. Company officially doesn’t care, it’s a ÇA company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet TTBM takes hits from the bong and then seduces tu madre

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TTBM hits the bong then hits his after hour job on the 2nd floor in the mens room.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest