Does Otsuka Have A Dating Policy? If Yes, What Is It?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering because it seems like there's a lot and nothing seems to happen... it's weird there's no rule.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you referring to real dating or the hookups? At least some of them are with the same person at every meeting. Others not so much

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The policy is "do what's best for you", but be sure to point out and criticize others who are following suit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm look around its a freaking free for all. No rules if there were rules they should start with those in the home office gross...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work for this company and was pretty much forced out by a few individuals that had an interesting attraction that was extremely inappropriate for the workplace. What floors me to this day is the fact that people saw it, but acted like it was too scandalous to mention and had no problem stating that I was a "troublemaker" for basically defending myself from false accusations and attacks on my character and reputation that were ridiculous.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is so gross. The management are despicable, obnoxious, arrogant and think they're the best in the industry and say they only hire "the best of the best". Well, look at yourself in the mirror....are you proud of going to your office everyday to see what's going on?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that their dating policy goes like this...F**ck who you want to and you're also welcome to be an onlooker to check it all out, but it's very rude to discuss it out loud. It's so ironic because the company is not British; it's Japanese. I thought the Japanese would retrieve some sort of ceremonial sword to cut off the sex addicts heads or request some sort of opium suicide honor ceremony, but no.
    Also, you're allowed and maybe even encouraged to spread rumors about those that will comment on indiscretions being inappropriate because that would be crossing the line...a very strange Corporate culture for sure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone who got a huge raise because she slept with someone in upper management. She told everyone in our region that they adjusted her salary by 13K. She laughed about how her manager telling her she got the raise since her manager didn't even care much for her. I'm twelve years her senior and am not much higher than what they brought her up to. She is no longer with the company but several other fellow employees are upset because they are making much less with the same tenure and similar numbers in the past. I want to tell them the truth, and some may already know, but numbers aren't the "performance" that get you the big bucks here. I can't risk them repeating it though and me getting drug into an old mess.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree home office is gross, they're all in bed together

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The little men who rile up the ladies and start shit are entertaining. I am not surprised by anything anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes very little little Napoleonish men!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big packages unlike the bland standard. Love the change in pace.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi Robyn

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct . I have been servicing my manager for a year now! Got to do what it takes to get ahead !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no policy. I dated a very handsome manager here for 2 years that recently ended. He is currently manager in California and we still get along even though he said I broke his heart. Just be open with HR especially if you are a rep and he/she is a manager and you will be fine.

Paul

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for your courage Paul! Best of luck! Bernie 2020

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is easy to be brave with such a top notch HR department.

Paul