DOES SUPERNUS DRUG TEST?

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to know if Supernus Drug test new Pharmaceutical Sales Reps? If so, is it Urine sample or hair or what?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None, neither, they do nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how can i tell you are telling the truth?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this what we are down too? Hiring pot heads now because everyone else is scared to join this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current rep, no drug test taken.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CORRECT

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haaaaaa no just ask the All the reps on the far northeast.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody already spent they bonus check say Yeaaaah!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they don't drug test, the only way to keep sounding like a robot and do what they say us to be on drugs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spent my bonus check at "Family Dollar"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA sounds like this is the place to be! why does is seem like most people do not like it or do not do well? what is the biggest challenge in the role?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plain and simple your RD will try to run every aspect of your day. Stay far far away. The RDs will micromanage all day long, it gets ridicolous. During the interview process they'll make it seem like you have freedom, but you will have none. Also if you enjoy learning a script and like being looked at like you are a moron for telling drs the same thing EVERY time you'll in the office you'll be a perfect fit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they do an extensive background or driving record check?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone having a good time with this poor guy. Of course they dug test and of course they do an extensive background/driving record check. You are given samples worth thousands of dollars, a brand new iPad and a car. What do YOU think??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The average number of accidents sales is responsible for would imply they aren't doing background checks. To the individual expressing interest in a career at Supernus don't walk RUN.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can’t pass a drug test do us all a favor and find a job elsewhere. This is a great company to work for. Those complaining about being micromanaged obviously need it. I’m in an area with ok coverage, so growth is minimal and I’ve never had a manager micro manage because I do my job

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! The only reps I know that complain about micromanaging are the ones not doing their job. Which means it’s harder to make up the bull they put on whatever tracker they are referring to as “micromanaging.”

Bottom line is work hard and you won’t be questioned. And also even if you aren’t growing it will still be obvious if you are working hard. Supernus will never fault you for that.

Conversely, it’s really obvious when you aren’t working hard. So if your RD is up your butt, it’s probably for a reason buttercup.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This x1000.