does this company have a boss?

Discussion in 'NeurogesX' started by mike001, Jan 2, 2012 at 4:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mike001

mike001 Guest

Guys, i wonder if you can help me.

I believe the idea was that the current CEO, Tony diTono, should have left already and a new guy would come until the end os 2011. Right?
    Well... we are in 2012 already and still no news?

Why do you think that is? Are potential CEOs afraid of leading this company? (is it that bad?) or is it just a matter of a little delay??

How are the Neurogesx employees dealing with this uncertainty?

All opinions or insiders are welcome!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are trying to sell it.

3. Mike001

Mike001 Guest

That would indeed explain it... The stock is so cheap that indeed other pain-focused big pharma could easily buy it... Could it be Astellas? As they are already taking care of it outside the US...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get to the point. What do you want? Are you some wanna be day trader looking for insider tips? This board is not for insider trading tips, Deffke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what the hell is the purpose of these kinds of comments, may i ask?

First of all, insider trading is ilegal, as you should well know. And secondly i don't see how wrong can it bee that a Neurogesx sales rep is concerned if he is going to be acquired by another company and wondering what company could that be...

wouldn't it be great if we were here with the spirit of helping one another, instead of judging?

gosh!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't expect an expansion at this place. Not gonna happen. As far as a buyout, you would be buying a ton of debt so also not gonna happen. We burn through more money here than they do in DC. If 1998 was so hot Astellas could have bought the rights but didn't. This is a $1 or below stock until they give up and shut the doors. Their venture capital has dried up. So as I stated before, don't expect an expansion! Until then I agree with above poster. Let's enjoy our fat paychecks and car paychecks and watch lifetime all day :)