DOJ and VA Atty General Interviews

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 7:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were never ever told to say these things. In fact, quite the opposite. If you were here back then, you know the truth about how ethical and fair and balanced our training and messaging was. Now go away and stop stalking us if you hate us so bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was here then u Wendy whiner kool aid helping fuel the epidemic in fact when I got here it was the wild Wild West and we did what we wanted to to get business
    who cared about best treatment practices
    it was get promoted if u sold and did well
    we were sleezy until we became new name
    Omar and he gang are a band aid that can't undo the past

go away and go back to working 2 days a week

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. You do not have to sell well to get promoted here. Far from it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if we had good leadership I think we would be in a much better place. Bad, bad promotions in the ABM group the last year or so. Horrible BD leadership. Idk if it’s fixable now. And I’m not “whining” I’m just stating a fact. This launch needs a re-launch with people leading that can get us to a better place

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. I doubt you were. We did some things wrong, looking back, but we never were told to sell off label or ignore obvious pill mills. At least that was my experience, maybe it was different in other areas.
    If you think this isn’t going to end up in anything worse than us paying out a settlement, you’re retarded. IF the DOJ had anything on us they would have done something by now. It was a witch hunt. They deposed just about everyone and still came up with jack shit.
    Also, don’t post again until you can form complete, coherent sentences. Reading you run-on shit is tiring, you sound like Kanye right about now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would “good leadership” look like?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh idk, anyone that could step up that has a good reputation, has proven themselves, knows ‘how’ to lead people, someone that doesn’t lie to fit in, someone who knows an answer to SOMETHING, someone that has some integrity, someone who has the balls to go against the popular thought which to this point has been wrong on this launch, someone that cares more about others being successful than themselves, someone who does the right thing for their team and the company not just what’s convenient or easy. Need anymore?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t have to be in a leadership position to be a leader...step up and take action to help coach up, you seem to have the answers so stop complaining anonymously and have the courage to do something w your name attached to it. Anyone can anonymously have answers here w/o the risk of being ridiculed for every move they make. If you think you can do better, go to leadership and share ideas. It’s how the current leadership team got those positions. You can’t be afraid to speak up and throw yourself out there. And guess what. Haters gonna hate no matter what you do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was hilarious. The funniest read on here. If u go to leadership u have to word everything positive or get diseased looks. U can’t speak openly because it’s so political u have to choose your words very carefully. And if u speak to someone above abm without first telling your abm u get blasted by your abm. Go to leadership my ass. That sounds awesome but it’s just not true. ML and the others only reach out to kool aid drinkers that will tell them what they want to hear and not rock the boat. They know who has a real opinion and they make sure to stay away from them. No room here for truth.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1- if you want to persude ANYONE- work/not work....you better choose your words carefully, be positive and consider their WIIFM. Would being negative trying to influence your spouse? Your sibling? It doesn’t work. Human beings listen when they hear the WIIFT. You’re always selling no matter what you do.

#2 Why does your ABM want you to talke to them first? (A) They’ll know if that person in leadership already heard the same thing 20x. They’ll tell you to try a new angle or drop. Or they’ll help you craft your request.

#3 Who care who ML reaches out to....tell your ABM you want to call him and then call him....done.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You used framing. Lmao. So the snowflakes are so sensitive that no one can tell them if something isn’t working? Brilliant. Speak softly because we don’t want to make them cry. What a kool aid drinker. Craft my request? What’s wrong with speaking freely? That’s what big boys and girls do in grown up world. Sensitive little bi**hes

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah hell, you couldn't craft bourbon and water, ya wuss. No real man does this for a living and whines about it. STFU and quit making the rest of us sound as if we remotely have your warped outlook. We dont. We love women here. Only YOU hate them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can speak freely all you want.....just don’t know if that will get you the result you’re looking for

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the hoes and barbies

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That suits you well, lowlife hole. It's all you can attract.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what happens now ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with what

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Nothing happened so nothing is going to follow.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well something happened lol. Something happened to cause different complaints we’ve been fighting for years?