DOJ Clears Zoll

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word came down to our outside counsel on Friday afternoon. We are spotless, now it's time to keep growing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I guess no one will need to answer the subpoenas?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! It's hard to walk away from any DOJ inquiry with no penalties. That's precisely why I admire senior leadership at Zoll. Cheers to a job well done!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. They are in big trouble.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true and I don't doubt it, GREAT NEWS!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true, I work in house in Pittsburgh and this whole thing was a wild goose chase based on unsubstantiated rumors. We are in the clear.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy to hear this is all wrapped up

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google DOJ investigates ZOLL medical. You call this in the clear??? Lol what a history!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google DOJ investigates ZOLL medical. You call this in the clear??? Lol what a history!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ doesn't investigate rumors lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked at previous DOJ investigations for ZOLL medical. OMG!!!! lol you all this being in the clear??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is exactly why the DOJ is investigating Zoll. Leadership gets on Café Pharma and posts a fake post to make everybody think everything is clear now. This is the continued lying smoke and mirrors and strategies that they put in place with everything regarding how the company operates. It's all a big lie with tons of immoral and against the law activities. And trust me the DOJ investigation is far and I mean very FAR from being cleared. How do I know? Because a DOJ investigator from the OIG called me last week and laid out 10 very clear-cut against the law and also very immoral practices that the company is getting documented on as we speak. So whoever posted this post, nice try a calming the waters.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post is beyond stupid bordering on defamation of the libel type. You actually stated that the DOJ is investigating Zoll due to Cafe Pharma - pause for a minute and maybe read it aloud or run your theory past a reasonable friend.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I googled Zoll and the DOJ and the only thing I found was a procurement document related to the FBI's purchase of external defibrillators. As for your ridiculous claim that an OIG investigator personally contacted you that my friend is total BS. During a government investigation the DOJ would isssue a supena to Zoll and they would then hire outside counsel to represent you. Since the investigation was closed last Thursday I highly doubt you spoke to anyone or a peon like yourself would have relevant information.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Than you are an idiot! Try pushing the enter key during your next search. I googled and found disturbing info.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from a source that it was simply a misunderstanding and all has been cleared up!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yah the DOJ investigates mis understandings. Sorry Medicare it was an honest mistake!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears all is cleared up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great to hear