DOJ Investigation - people going to jail

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr Rs last Ferrari was lime green and he flew to Italy to get it. He told me he supervised the shipping process. I wonder what color his new one is? I stopped calling on him a few years ago when him buddy down the hall Dr N got busted. I pity the patients who took all these drugs just because he was greedy. Oh, and the reps that went to Pres Club? Were they the ones that would take Dr Rs mom to her doctor appointments and pick up his kids from the airport? Integrity sorely lacking!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when will it end?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you have to do is follow the bread crumbs. If you won Pres Club here (if you are still here, you are just plain stupid.)
    The other so-called-winners are just down the street with Denise at N. Not hard to find. You were fired here and then went back for more with Denise. The DOJ is in both houses and it's delicious. Former employees have so many emails from MM, KK, DP, and each one of the senior managers point the finger at the other one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 President club winners came out of that Cleveland territory from 2012-2016 lol
    Didn’t matter who the rep was it won like four straight years with all different reps
    lol
    1 got promoted to a manager, one took a job in the home office in CA.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS. CNN on cafepharma. Go figure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a new article out on medscape
    trashing Nuedexta

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Follow the Breadcrumbs. ANY rep at Avanir who is now a manager should go to jail!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only ones I know of are in TX and CA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ shoe is about to drop. Mother Otsuka will dissolve Avanir as part of the plead agreement. Everyone get ready!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the very few people left and most who left years ago...we remember. This place may have tried to clean up its act, but it doesn't matter. Dirty. Will Pay dearly. Gross misconduct of business.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has Eric Benevich been named as a POI in the investigation? Neurocrine took him along with Frank.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christy Galeotti went there as a manager too

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denise P. is their fearless sales
    leader over there at Neurocrine.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are coming for you RVK.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this real?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Like 99% of the stuff here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL, the Tn rep who has won several Presidents Clubs belongs in jail as well. He has been buying scripts forever. Was fired from at least 3 companies for compliance issues, ie buying scripts. Yet he keeps getting hired somewhere new and buying his way to the top. Sounds like he has finally found the right company for his methods

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you “buy” scripts?
    Our compliance dept seems
    To keep a sharp eye on everything ?
    And didn’t the Tenn manager
    Just get promoted to a home
    office position ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like DP and MM are going to get it...word in home office is that they are now being handed over as part of the settlement. Ouch!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you aren't pharma or your just ab idiot. Hey Doc, if you write X number of my product I'll give you this $500 gift card is one way and what DL was fired from a former company for doing. No idea about the Tn manager, but wouldn't surprise me. His numbers look good and that equals promotions. The complete unethical way some of those numbers are generated doesn't seem to matter. DOJ will be checking up on this I would think.