DOJ Investigation - people going to jail

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MY THREAD WAS REMOVED!!! Wow, censorship is real, folks. Merely pointing out that someone misspelled a couple things on cafepharma and that CNN is the least of their worries must have struck a cord with the grammar police!! I am guessing that the misspelling might not have been the culprit. Maybe I shouldn't have said CNN? CNN, CNN, CNN, INVESTIGATION, DOJ, DOJ, DOJ. Let's see if this even gets posted.

3. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Your post was removed because it was in response to a troll post, and was automatically deleted when the troll post was removed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A majority of the posts on CP are "troll posts" so how ever do you pick and chose? I cannot count the number of times I have seen a hashtag replace a derogatory or inappropriate word. If you spent your days removing those posts, you would be left with very little content. You should spend more time removing posts that reference specific names or territories of people that are called out on CP. Lives get ruined by some of the public information erroneously shared on this site and instead of being on "troll patrol," you should do a better job cleaning this site up from the cyberbullying that goes on a daily basis.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my favorite things to do is to read these posts after getting out of this low budget co. Not sure who any of these new people are, but still enjoy reading about MM, DP, Dr. R in OH, KK and all the others. Sounds like there is NOBODY left from e few years ago. Question: Why would anyone stay here when there is no stock dangling?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget the stick. The leaders are horrible. Look what they did to the head of legal. They just simply throw you out and HR is complete useless. Otsuka will go down with this company. It’s sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What they did to the head of legal is so uncool. She was just fine doing well. Just like that, poof, she is gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracy and Wael are working overtime to sell this one! They must be running scared DOJ (or CNN) will ask why the two top lawyers walked out. Everyone knows its back to business at good old Avanir now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current and past employees are cooking up to go after Avanir because HR and leadership don’t know what they are doing. Don’t be surprised if you get contacted via LinkedIn. In this effort, employees that were foe will be friends.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be a huge transformation with HR.

They can sell this with their pocket. What they don’t know is they messed with many smart people.

CNN will ask and there will be good answers to be provided. Don’t we all love CNN!!!?

You wonder why Otsuka is never going to give you another compound to work on?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did they remove the note about head of HR and the CEO are scrambling to answer why the head of legal and another top lawyer were let go. We went CNN to know this fact. I am sure there is more to this story.

Current and past employees are getting together and cooking up something to after the company?

You might get contacted via LinkedIn or on person at work.

I wouldn’t be surprised if HR is wiped out and changed from the top. None experienced people running HR.

They messed with so many smart employees. Old foes will be friend in this process. Stay tuned.

12. Tony Galotti

Tony Galotti Guest

Yes, Eric Benevich has been named a person of interest in the DOJ's investigation. He has been outed as 'executive #4' in October's criminal filing against Avanir. Denise Prindiville was named as 'executive #2' with indictments pending.

NBIX: The Tiger’s Stripes - Aurelius | Seeking Alpha

I'm at a complete loss as to how the Neudexta team at Avanir thought they could simply move the show over to Neurocrine to sell Ingrezza?? They were already being interviewed by the feds and Otsuka was in talks to settle, yet they used the same team to get the same docs to write the same scripts??? Seriously?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says a lot about all the “innocent” reps that followed Denise, especially those that took managerial roles at Neurocrine