DoJ Investigation

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the latest down there? Anyone in handcuff yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear doctor's hard-drives are being taken; Arthrex makes good products, whoops I mean steals other companies product ideas. At least they can rely on their large sales force, whoops I mean paper lion puppies that get brain washed out of school or are just dumb ex-jocks that don't know any better. At least they have strong mini-distributors, woops I mean corrupt over-paid goons that pay for business & just throw monkey reps into as many OR's as possible. Good luck Orlando distributor, you deserve what you get; Jacksonville distributor is next, that means you Chris. Can't buy yourself out of everything.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris is not the Jacksonville distributor, he is just a flunky under Steve and Leon. Nothing will ever happen, but I like the way you think.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like they are getting close. They interviewed a DPM last week in FL.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris and Leon are just the fall guys when the DOJ comes to town if anything ever happens. Unless they get jail time its irrelevant they have all made millions and Chris will have no problem getting another job. If he choses to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think the feds might be interested in e-mails involving Leon and his Arthrex relative executive?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again....the DoJ, boy they are going to come down hard on Artrex for all there cheating ways....yawn. You guys with your DoJ conspiracies watch to much TV.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait-fill me in. I'll gladly be a whistleblower to fry those idiots. If the DOJ can prove their case they will pursue. It may take them a while but they'll go after wrongdoing even more vigorously when they stand to receive big dollars from the fines enacted

9. Chrisluzilla

Chrisluzilla Guest

I asked this one doc to put my face on the talewing of the g5 I bought him but he wouldn't do it!