DOJ Takes Another Shot At Suboxone Film Fraud Case Law360 (August 14, 2019, 7:42 PM EDT) -- Federal

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ Takes Another Shot At Suboxone Film Fraud Case
    Law360 (August 14, 2019, 7:42 PM EDT) -- Federal prosecutors on Wednesday took another swing at Indivior Inc. , the maker of opioid-dependence treatment Suboxone Film, with a new indictment accusing the company of misrepresenting to federal regulators the risk to children posed by the drug. According to the 46-page superseding indictment, filed after Indivior moved to dismiss the original charges in July, the company knew from correspondence with the U. S. Food and Drug Administration that the individual packaging of Suboxone Film would not work to prevent accidental exposure to children or diversion of the drug, but nonetheless marketed it to physicians and health programs using those claims. Prosecutors say Indivior illegally raked. . .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only thing going away here is the company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Indivior tried to have the case dismissed then the Goverment brought forward additional inditements? I’m not seeing much about the new inditement online. Do two inditements exist now?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because you are spelling indictment wrong

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know how to spell indictment. It’s called fat fingering on a cell phone. Good thing the spelling police is on the case with Indivior. You’ve done more than most today. Time to call it a day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they should go for a vaping indication. That will solve the revenue problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you say p-u-r-d-u-e?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not and have never been Perdue. They created the opioid problem.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any hotties still left at Indivior

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suppose that's why you have indictments, think?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very unfortunate. Extremely unfortunate. Butt ugly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So unfortunate