DON’T accept any JOB HERE

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2018 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are being warned now. Seriously. If you came here to see if you should work for Radius, DON’T do it!!! It will be the worst mistake. I promise you. I left my last job due to not being completely happy, I thought that place didn’t have their crap together, but I was SO VERY wrong. This is the worst career move I have made and I’m hoping it doesn’t ruin my career. Just look around, ask people on LinkedIn, find people that work for Radius. You will see that what I am saying is the truth. Stay where you are. If you don’t have a job... stay NOT having a job! I assure you something better will come.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the worst things about the company?
    Is the product a dud?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. One of the hard parts of having the "Radius burn" on your resume is trying to explain why you aren't there anymore. Most employers tend to believe other employers make all the right decisions. For Radius, they (upper management) are the ones who screwed up and left a trail of disgruntled reps who actually did their job well. Accepting a job at this company was the worst mistake I have made in my career, also. I am so glad I am not with them anymore. RSM's will hire you, then stab you in the back as they puppet some BS rationale from Waltham.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the answer to your question is pee pee that’s right pee pee. Toxic hr loves pee pee

It’s ok ... ask people... why do you like pee pee... do you live for pee pee ... do you want pee pee

Only come here if you want pee pee on your head pee pee on your shoes pee pee on your calls

If you want pee pee this is the place

If you don’t want pee pee then piss off

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would working there ruin your career?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you can do no right. Your manager is always, ALWAYS, looking for the bad in everything. I’ve had exemplary reviews from other companies, no I’m not perfect, but when your manager only wants their buddies to do well, they find anything to make you look bad. It’s the WORST run organization around, I promise you that. I’m just playing the game until I can get out of here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the most accurate quotes about Radius I have seen. Every word is 100% accurate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry your boss is bad. They exist in every company. Mine is great and we are doing well. Is this company perfect, NO. But find me one that is. It stinks when you manager sucks, then you should go, but it does not mean it is that way everywhere.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re funny. I do not know ONE Radius employee, currently or previously, that likes/liked manager/management. (Nice try JB)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A handful of territories lucky enough to have a few Tymlos writers can’t sustain an entire company, what part of this don’t you understand?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, not JB, I would never work for him, two, my comment was about bad managers and not all of us agree, sorry, I do like mine as do my other CSSs. Sorry to burst your thin bubble. As far as handful, not sure what that means to you. The average in our region is 18, good enough to beat our numbers for now, but not long term. My manger sends out this data to us so easy to figure.
    Show me a company that does not have threads like this one on CP. Go ahead fire a way again

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the biggest Radius crack smoking idiot I can imagine. You are the embodiment of the "This is Fine" meme. Go ahead, look it up on Google. The image that you find. THAT IS YOU!! Clueless dumbass. Keep smokin the Radius crack, you addict.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, you’re right about threads on CP. But, those are companies with HUNDREDS of reps! You’re going to have some unhappy people with bad management, bad drug, bad marketing etc, but the MAJORITY of a sales force here, that is down to roughly 140 or so, and about 80% of those reps are miserable with how things are being ran, says something. Sorry to burst your little bubble of a good team. You’re few and far between. Y’all must make up the 20% that kiss a$$ well, and do good. Who knows. When you’re a good rep, you shouldn’t have to kiss a$$. You do your job, you get respect. Not at Radius. AT ALL.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call me all the names you want. Sounds like I work with good people and you don’t. Sorry that you have a bad situation and I don’t. I never understand how that makes someone so angry that it is different for us. Continue to complain and lower yourself, it does explain a lot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea this person lashing out when you are clearly just respectfully stating your opinion tells me what I need to know about them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly rep, obviously. Cafe Pharma is such a waste.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, exactly... you can tell there are like 2 of them that just camp out on here all day.. it’s funny

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY, 100% NOT a Lilly rep. And to the guy getting a little hostile, when you’re fed up you’re fed up. It’s complete bullshit here. If you’re one of the 10% that are happy, kudos to you. But, just know even your “happiness” will be short lived after this company dissolves. There’s no money. Investors have halted any giving to Radius. If you’re not aware, maybe want to check it out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still yet to see any fact or evidence behind anything you have said

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would investors give anything to Radius unless the company was doing a secondary or a debt offering? Can you please explain? Thanks