Done deal!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2018 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Praluent get promoted any more?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it does moron

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could have fooled me. Apparently the sales and marketing departments are clueless. You’re doing a bang up job, junior.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow Odyssey data must be really kicking ass since there has been no increase in sales whatsoever. Flat MTF

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hasn't been published yet Pedro! Get your shit straight before you make yourself look even more stupid than you sound.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, like cardiologists don’t know the outcomes dipshit. LMFAO, where is the bump? Flat fuckers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact- it hasn't been published. Only some small didbits of data from ACC which are good. Stop being an asshole. When Oydseey is published you can crawl back into your Amgen hole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I agree ! We have only 2 reps in territory to your 8 , plus your contract rep who does all your Prior auths in the offices Jerk. To be candid , your the ones who suck and your not blowing it out either , so yes go back to your Amgen site!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yeah, Sanofi still sucks and so does Praluent. How can you defend anything Sanofi does? A shit show indeed. Have fun chump. Jokes on you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Outcomes is published Repatha will take a huge hit. They won't get some indications and no matter how many contract repatha nurses you have sitting in offices doing all the Prior Auth won't make any difference. FOURIER TRIAL? Joke of a trial . 2 years and the highest risk patients patients in that trial was the Big Mac
    )and Quarter Pounder with Cheese arm of the trial. Knowing what BS has coming out of your pie holes will likely be class effect, let's see how that works out with managed care. And you out number Sanofi 8-2 in territories . How is it possible you don't own 90% of the market????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the layoff. Will it happen this quarter or next year?
    55, give us something, please?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update or time-frame on this? Rumor has it that another cut is definitely coming. Assuming end of year as is custom.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha—-FV yesterday and manager and I were talking about this. He is a friend of mine personally and is generally transparent with me as he dislikes leadership within the organization
    He told me rumor amongst his peers is December but they have not been told anything. Actually he said he has never had more than a weeks notice regarding any actions taken by the company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are, by nature, endowed with qualities of absolute goodness—purest love, compassion, wisdom, and tranquility

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have no assholes. Our Turds magically transported from our bodies to the cafeteria.
    Bon Appétit

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry Genzyme-when sanofi took over and made metrics king-