DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody wait for their call patiently as the mass exodus happens again.

The boy who cried wolf is no longer the boy, he is now the only voice you have for your salvation.

If you are smart you will wait for your severance and then start interviewing for products you don’t believe in again. Let’s be honest we are all just chasing a check.

Good Luck and I’ll see you out in the field with the Pink Panther.

Yours Truely,
    Ken

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No talent left at this company just worn out reps. Look for another job, they squeezing out a dry lemon. The sales force is milking it as is their superiors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the silence of my day eats away at my conscience knowing I didn’t work hard at DSI and most likely will be the fat that they trim off the top.

The guilt I have lived up all these years have created a permanent smirk I now bear for the rest of my life. The smirk of a con.

Those fake calls finally caught up with me. My numbers are lower than rock bottom. I shouldn’t have taken that vacation in Boca.

My phone just rang and they let me go.

Was I surprised? no, I was ready to go. We are all just place card holders till the next one got it.

That is all. a number in a gum ball machine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ronald McDonald called personally and let me go. No more drive thru shift for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice, strike three.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tack toe, fee fie foe.

That’s the game the rich play as they trim the fat off miss piggy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My phone just rang. I got the boot, it’s a random selection so doesn’t matter on your performance or geography. I was a top producing rep.

Great working with you all and good luck to my fellow Daiichiis!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was cut this morning and to be honest I am glad to be free of this organization or whats left of it. I actually feel worse for the people kept here that are forced to drink more corporate kool-aid and sit through more lies at the next POA. This company has lost the trust and loyalty of it's most important asset, the sales force that sells and grows their products. Good luck to all who were kept and to those of us who lost their job today.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who were released got the better deal. My new territory is ridiculous. And that’s what everyone is feeling. We’re all too tired and over it to care anymore. Tired of the lies and the threats.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect when you have a washed up DM from Amgen running the Sales Group??? DSI is leaderless! KW is a no nothing, do nothing, but promise everything jerk who thinks he is one of us because he uses the “F” Word all the time. No class and no integrity. Hey HR, how do you allow him to talk like that on the stage???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone in HR even looked at these new territory maps vs. where the reps actually live.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR does not approve or see the Gerritory Maps. All of that work is done by a Third Party that reports to Sales Operations. In any reorganization at DSI, there is an estimated number of people that will just quit on their own, either before the event or after they receive their maps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory - I have fat thumbs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A perfect example of someone who didn’t deserve to stay. I have 4 kids a sick wife and was fired. I worked countless years at enterprise (11 years to be frank) and got my chance to work in pharma. I relocated my family for this position, sold our house for this position and moved my parents to a different state for this position all because I thought and believed that DSI was going to be my calling.

Those of you who kept your jobs and are not happy you have them disgusts me. So what your territory is bigger now, this is the stuff you complain about!!!

Shows me you really have nothing important going on in your life and your mind is super critical of minor changes. Definitely a post made by someone who is single, stingy, and who doesn’t embrace change in their lives.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree with the last post. People should be thankful. As far as the Territory Maps go, you can thank KR (Sleep your way to the top) for that. A third party works with Sales Operations to create the maps for territories that they have never stepped foot into.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Finance aware most reps will now be doing 3-4 over nights per week? Basically drive to another territory, hours away, passing the rep on the interstate who lives in the territory you’re now assigned, on their way to work in the territory you just woke up in and have worked for years. Both leaving their town, passing on the interstate and racking up hotel costs. I get the need for 3rd party, but you guys left out the next step in the process ........ the critical step of matching territories with reps already living and working there. Relationships are important to offices and the constant DSI musical chairs is wearing thin, and absolutely impacting sales. Sure, we are all grateful to still have jobs at this point. But what’s the harm in making intelligent decisions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! The key word being “Intelligent.” Intelligence and leadership left DSI a few Reorgs ago.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gross who the hell would actually sleep with KR? She is nasty. Not to mention dumb lookin and dumb sounding. Perfect example of someone at DSI who got lucky and made it through multiple reorgs only to find herself in charge with the top people. All that dry humping on RL must have paid off huh KR? You’re a joke. And you yourself know it. Hey didn’t you begin your career at DSI as a file clerk?
    Exactly

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest