Don't work at Baxter

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a warning to stay far away from this dump if you are considering a job here. Toxic work environment with no respect for its employees.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about some details so we aren't left wondering if you're just disgruntled or if there's more to it than that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. STAY AWAY FROM HERE. No plan at all, backorder helped this year but it will kill us next year, no new products, and finally Conicelli is the problem here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the idiots asking for examples of why Baxter is a horrible place... just look at the threads here on CF. The leadership in place is completely incompetent. Many of them are barely out in the field, they manage from a desk and their email, they're totally incompetent when it comes to understanding the competition, they think dumb soundbites and slogans will win customers, strategy for product development is completely acquisition of old stupid technology (Seprafilm? really???), and of course gold ole Joe is just staging the company for a sale, as that is what he was brought in to do.... run away from this shithole of a disaster called Baxter, it's glory days are long gone. BTW, noticed a VP job post for Wil's "primitive surgery" business on LinkedIn, that was on for 2 months - it only had 2 applicants. Appears people are aware...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cc still sucks and this ship is sinking!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate my job so much. This place is worthless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a sack of shit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management try watching a few more YouTube videos on “ how to be a manager”.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my commission check-think I’ll stay

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As did I. Christmas shopping already.