Don't worry! We only screwed some of you!

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2018 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very nice. Have reps go way the hell out of their way to cover empty territories, and then screw them on payouts the day before the check hits. What a bunch of crooks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Plus if you covering for someone who left, you are not “ double paying” since pay outs are pro rated. This place never changes, except the rules a day before payout when the work was done

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is all true, but the other issue is percent to goal for the indviduals mentioned in the central region. Goals manipulated by JB and his posse....the rest of us had to cover the goal numbers for the region and members of the senior management team knew about it. Lack of integrity by the senior leadership team.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder where JB is now?! Hmmm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 2 big "fuck it, we changed our minds about paying you" stunts that leadership has pulled. Next time it may affect you. Results? Zero trust & Zero faith in Jesper and his crew. They've earned both.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then QUIT if you have the balls, or stop your bellyaching. I'm top gun here and have no problems.
    Weaklings like you make me look real damn good.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww did du get a widdle butthurt? Poor baby. You’re “top gun” (at least according to yourself) on a last place team that has zero chance of making the playoffs. Way to go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classless crew here at Radius. Gotta love this "transparency."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of arrogant pickle dick calls himself top gun? Sounds like someone is feeling cocky from a new hair transplant.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is as Busch League as it gets. Wannabe biotech.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The level of ineptitude here is epic. It would be comical, if it wasn't so sad that they duped so many people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been a defender of this company. I like my boss, and I like my bosses boss. I enjoy selling the drug, it is hard but I like it. BUT, this one really sucked, totally lied to us. My boss was upset too. HQ just can’t get it right.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was away and missed the call, I’m guessing the changes were w MBO payout?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what I hear you saying is, you’re a dumb shit for believing in this crap company. HOW did you NOT see the writing on the wall after their FIRST bonus fiasco. This place is a joke. Glad you like you’re manager. You’re few and far between.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. The smart reps started looking for jobs the day the first bonus fiasco was pulled.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smart reps never took the interview