Don't you wish you could SLAP people through the phone?!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Do you wish you could slap idiots throught the phone?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, because I don't want their stupidity getting on my hand.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Why stop at just a slap?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone actually asked on this mornings conference call if there was still any chance of someone buying Brisdelle!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't they sell it?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven developed and sold it. But they have been trying to unload this dog onto anther company. No company would pay two bits for this heap of garbage.

Noven meeting with potential buyer:

"Let me get this straight; You bought the rights to a branded paroxetine (Pexeva), a drug most physicians despise, then spent several years working on a 7.5 mg dose, when there are several generic Paxil 10 mg choices already available? Before launch your market analysis for this product came back extremely negative from OB/Gyn's, right? You then went against your entire company culture (20 years of selling estrogen which works for hot flashes in 98% of patients, and prevents bone loss, and helps with vaginal atrophy) and promoted Brisdelle as being as efficacious? Then when it blew up in your face you changed your core selling message three times and decided to invest $100 million in DTC tv ads, even though there was no doubt this drug would be a complete failure? You then failed to realize in the development stage that a large percentage of women are already on an SSRI or SNRI and can't add another SSRI onto it because of serotonin syndrome risks, not to mention tamoxifen warnings? Then pharmacists wanted to fill Rx with generic Paxil 10mg because generic is $4 and your product is $60.... Do I need to go on?... And you want us to pay for this?.... We were under the impression you would pay us to take it off your hands????..... What wait, you want to know if we'd be interested in buying Minivelle?... You are kidding, right?.... Yes, I know Minivelle was a successful launch and promotion, but aren't you manufacturing generic Vivelle-Dot, the product Minivelle replaced???... Didn't patients respond better to Vivelle-Dot than Minivelle???... Isn't Minivelle just Vivelle-Dot made into a round patch and slightly smaller???... And we would want to buy Minivelle when we'll then be competing directly with your generic Vivelle-Dot for what reason???... Are you guys for real?! Um, we're gonna pass."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven developed and sold it. But they have been trying to unload this dog onto anther company. No company would pay two bits for this heap of garbage.

Noven meeting with potential buyer:

"Let me get this straight; You bought the rights to a branded paroxetine (Pexeva), a drug most physicians despise, then spent several years working on a 7.5 mg dose, when there are several generic Paxil 10 mg choices already available? Then, before launch your market analysis for this product came back extremely negative from OB/Gyn's, right? You then went against your entire company culture (20 years of selling estrogen which works for hot flashes in 98% of patients, and prevents bone loss, and helps with vaginal atrophy) and promoted Brisdelle as being as efficacious? Then when it blew up in your face you changed your core selling message three times and decided to invest $100 million in DTC tv ads, even though there was no doubt this drug was doomed for failure? You then failed to realize in the development stage that a large percentage of women are already on an SSRI's or SNRI's and can't add another SSRI onto it because of serotonin syndrome risks, not to mention tamoxifen warnings? Then pharmacists wanted to fill Rx with generic Paxil 10mg because generic is $4 and your product is $60.... Do I need to go on????... And you want us to pay for this?.... We were under the impression you would pay us to take it off your hands????..... What, wait! You want to know if we'd be interested in buying Minivelle?... You are kidding, right?!.... Yes, I know Minivelle was a successful launch and promotion, but aren't you manufacturing generic Vivelle-Dot, the product Minivelle replaced???... Didn't patients respond better to Vivelle-Dot than Minivelle???... Isn't Minivelle just Vivelle-Dot made into a round patch and slightly smaller???... And we would want to buy Minivelle, when we'll then be competing directly with your generic Vivelle-Dot, for what reason???... Are you guys for real?! Um, we're gonna pass."

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectacular! Well played sir, you're spot on. And to imagine Noven is still paying current and even former senior execs that were in on this decision making.