Doomsday

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So today is the day, don't expect much. All departments are getting calls

Full departments gone. I don't think there is any plan to save sales force.

Package is awful too, not generous at all. Horrible how Sage is handling this

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruth will stay to run the organization.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be really lonely and bored. Go find yourself a girlfriend.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you state “severance is horrible”.... why don’t you explain and tell us what it is.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no humanity. This sucks for everyone. You appear to be a stalker. Get help. Telehealth is available.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is based on title and time with org. It may be one week per year of service, but I did hear clarification that it might be min 9 weeks of severance and that one week is in addition

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That cold-hearted coward thinks stalking this board is the answer to his problem but it’s not. He needs to look in the mirror and grow up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping they will reconsider the car situation. rental car places and dealerships aren’t even open. What the hell are we supposed to do!? They should let us keep the car until April 30th.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!!! Grow up asshole. Best of luck to all who are let go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um-hum! Love me some Ruth!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the actual f is wrong with you. Why you are trolling someone on a day like today during a pandemic shows your smallness and likely a personality disorder. I hope you seek help in the future. You clearly will continue to be a cyst when this is long over.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This stupidity is not the answer to your mental illness buddy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

53% reduction mostly in the salesforce. Investors conference going on now. Boy they really left y’all out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch! Sorry guys. How many reps were there, and how many are there after the cuts?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my experience, they send somebody from a car dealer to come pick it up. They reach out to be sure you're home n take keys, etc., and go. Nobody to yell at. Not very satisfying.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

145 gone, 1 KAM and 1 ABM left.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

after 145 gone, how many reps left? And, KAM & ABM refers to what/who?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys got word of this, this morning? Mgt issued a press release after 4pm ET, after stock markets closed. Just surprised you guys learned during the day.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Communication (among other things) is not this company’s strength