DOS Florida

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More peeps leaving - JN do something please

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JN is doing something. Why do you think they are leaving?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my
    Friend met w kh about the fla position and said it was a circus and a joke! Shit show he pulled his name the next day
    Bioventus is a joke esp in se

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray you don’t work here. If this is caliber of people who work here we have serious issues. You can’t even wrote a coherent statement. Florida DoS position attracted a ton of attention and solid talent. Your friend is clueless

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wale up you work for a shit company with shit products Really ur proud selling HA for Oa and it does not work
    Thanks Kip

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hear old Stacey is working with you in Destin? What happened at her sales leadership position in spine? She sure didn’t last long at Pfizer either. I guess this is a pretty second rate organization to bring the ice princess on board. Good luck Stacey, believe me I’m living the dream, but think about what an awful human you are from time to time. Thanks for the memories, hope I was able to teach you a lesson about a messing with the wrong person.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes. Who pissed in your Cheerios?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need therapy?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got milk?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiot’s that got fired keep crying that you weren’t doing anything illegal.

Forging docs is a CRIME! Even just filling in the ICD 10 code like Breanna Grofscik from California did, making her own LMN’s, and having the Dr’s sign them, and removing medical records to steal Medicare money!

She was a thief and a liar!

I’m glad you’re all gone, waste of space criminals!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep grinding that axe dude! Clearly BV is in a better place.
    You’ll say yes because “those” people are gone but the reality is BV is in serious struggle mode with or without them