Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better off with the FBI

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not heard Bill's name in ages. Thought he would be long retired?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he was waiting for his bonus from the sale of Shiel. But unfortunately for him, the bonus will not be paid
    because the business that was sold to quest quickly left to other labs. Only because the reps took their own accounts and transferred to smaller private labs.
    A*raz Hau*ue learned from the best, Steve and laS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have news for you. You clowns have already been on double secret probation since the beginning of the fiscal quarter. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"posting about real people and disparaging their good names" LMAO!! So what you are saying is that taking business from your current employer and bringing it to another lab for self enrichment is honorable?
    The truth is the truth buddy!!! No court will ever have a problem with the truth!!
    Oh, and i am lucky that my IPhone was always on record when i walked into your accounts.
    Ask the question and people tell you the answers.
    GOT YA!!!
    Keep up with your empty threats.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do you suppose this tortured troll can continue this conversation with himself? I am beginning to think this is more than a temporary suspension from the home of the whopper and we are looking at the result of permanent termination for cause. I sure hope for his sake that Wendy’s doesn’t check references. Keep trying, son. Unemployment becomes welfare after a few weeks. Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of action are you going to take? Go ahead, tell the judge that these people are telling the truth and I don't like it, maybe you could cry and shed some really big tears. Jump up and down and tell the judge that you don't like the truth.

Maybe now you will realize how silly you sound. Whats the matter, you can't scream at people and get your way anymore. Those days are over!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meltdown

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Education will always bury the the know it all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello there! The cocaine cowboy says only one person posting and speaking with themselves.
    Always remember, inly speak the truth, no lying or exaggeration. We want ti stick to telling the world the unfettered TRUTH. This way when the Small litigator Private that is, cries that we are "disparaging their good name" We can say hold it. Look at this!!
    F/U

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, the Shiel reps who are all at quest screwed Fresenius/ Spectra. The sale was for $200,000,000. $15,000,000 of it was based on the retention of business. So, we know what happened with that. Afraz and others moved business and now Bill Nouri gets no bonus, just like you guys.

If anyone has any information, please email him at

bill.nouri@fmc-na.com

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is well aware of what is going on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can only hope.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off, bullshit on you!!. Hope this helps man. But i will give you the benefit of dought.
    You say "He however, has not lowered himself to that dishonest level of discourse. It does not lend credibility to your argument and I suspect that is the reason you are alone in making it. Hope this helps"
    He or you, does participate, you dont know how to keep your mouth shut! When you open your mouth, it is only lies or the lack of any knowledge. Believe it or not, you started this!!!
    You do not have the ability to realize the repercussions of your actions . This is why your indiscretions have been outed.

** Everything that has been posted is 100% truthful***

You continue to post denials and lies!
    Hope this helps, i guess you like that salutation also.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MELTDOWN

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe someday in the future you will be able to go back and say it was all here.

THE TRUTH WAS IN FRONT OF US ALL THIS TIME AND WE DID NOTHING

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impersonating a repair person to gain entry to a pharmacy to steal drugs. Convicted felon!

So to take specimens under the cloak of darkness from your current employer and bring them to Sherman is not so outrageous.

Need i say anymore Son? Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are posting about real people and disparaging their good names. We know who you are and will pursue action if this continues. Mr. Nisanov will be placed on notice with your next post. The authorities have been given all details and ready to take action immediately.

Final Warning to cease these posts.

Sports Authority has been given all the information and they have begun their investigation.
    They will uncover the truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. First they came for the Jews and then they came for the specimens at Quest Diagnostics. Please let me know when the night of the long knives begins. Never forget. Hope this helps

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technology with the I Phone will always be priceless