Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about that one SON

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy has lost it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are posting about real people and disparaging their good names. We know who you are and will pursue action if this continues. Mr. Nisanov will be placed on notice with your next post. The authorities have been given all details and ready to take action immediately.

Final Warning to cease these posts.
    This guy is the king of threats when it comes to being litigious. He has threatened before and been successful, difference now is he has no leg to stand on. This time we got him, always the case when you continue your schemes long term. It seems to run in families.
    I am recommending an interesting book:

In My father's house , A new view of how crime runs in the family By Fox Butterfield. They say all crime in the world is by 10 % of all families.

Another interesting thing that I learned, Jail and prisons are not the same.

A Jail is a city or county facility, with an imposed sentence of one year or less

A Prison is a state or federal run facility with an imposed sentence of 1 year and 1 day or more.

Hope this helps, son

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Hangover Day or High as a KITE

SON

KING OF THE WHOPPER

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is the king of threats when it comes to being litigious. He has threatened before and been successful, difference now is he has no leg to stand on. This time we got him, always the case when you continue your schemes long term. It seems to run in families.
    I am recommending an interesting book:

In My father's house , A new view of how crime runs in the family By Fox Butterfield. They say all crime in the world is by 10 % of all families.

Another interesting thing that I learned, Jail and prisons are not the same.

A Jail is a city or county facility, with an imposed sentence of one year or less

A Prison is a state or federal run facility with an imposed sentence of 1 year and 1 day or more.

Hope this helps, son

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You probably should tell the addict to take a chill pill. I thought he listened to everything you said. I thought he trusted you. Anyway I am speaking to you...

https://youtu.be/U9ey2k0Zis8

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are posting about real people and disparaging their good names. We know who you are and will pursue action if this continues. Mr. Nisanov will be placed on notice with your next post. The authorities have been given all details and ready to take action immediately.

Final Warning to cease these posts.

What did you say?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is him with his hands

LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEFINITELY

REMEMBER NOT EVEN A NUGGET

SON

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU

WHAT? ME WORRY?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate will do nothing since they do not want to see or hear the truth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will probably start saying that this site is like The National Enquirer. They even tell the truth sometimes.
    You need to tell EVERYONE in the office to keep their mouth shut!! again, proof in hand, waiting for authorities you small idiot.

Raveco Medical
    7010 Austin St.
    Forest Hills, Ny.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good friend works at Sherman

LITTLE GUY TURNS A BLIND EYE AGAIN

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better stop, the VP has called the authorities. This is no joke! He is a very powerful man in his own mind.. He has also spoken with his own attorney who is about to come and beat you up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha. "Powerful man in his own mind!" That's a good one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa laugh all you want, it is ill gotten gains... Think about that for a moment. How about this, Whatever you do to bring on your Zen and chill, open your mind and soul and think about it!!! Do you remember when when you were questioned by the attorneys. You began to feel a little nauseous, started to sweat a little. You do remember that, correct? You really should stop with your dumb rhetoric. retreat, it would be the best thing for you. That is what counsel would tell you. I would have thought you knew that. I am trying to help you, shut up already.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what the point of posting various physician names who have used various laboratory service providers has to do with anything. In particular since the patient or third party insurers are the primary customer for any clinical reference laboratory. Let's address the real issue here. What we all see, is a tortured soul, in a fragile state, dealing with complex emotional issues. Just know that no one will judge you if you want to come out about it. We all can't be here for you in every way that you desire, but we all share a common humanity. No one is looking for a gotcha me too moment. We are all on the same team. Well, sort of. Hope this helps.