Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a true outsider, meaning not part of whatever team this is, but it sure does sound like this afar guy knows a shit ton about Burger King, work shifts, and assembly. its angry and amusing at the same time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee."
    Keep at it Ahab. I wonder how this story will end.

Sincerely,

Your White Whale

Hope this helps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

given this individuals name it is all now beginning to make sense

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOVE IT

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh Oh, I forgot, SHERMAN ABRAMS is the lab that Boro Park has started to use. Josh, Sandy, Marta, Manny, Kubir are all doing a great job and David the owner must love this entire team. But let us all know this, you all work for Quest Diagnostics (DGX). All these specimens have been taken out the back door as they say.
    Call the authorities and tell them that your good name is being "Disparaged". The digital footprint has been locked and loaded.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOT YOU!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious, how many did you have before you took the wheel on your emotional rollercoaster last night? You might want to get one of those little devices that can check your blood alcohol level. Once crossed son, there is a line you can't come back from.

You say that management should check their reports and metrics and that you have digital recordings from doctors offices to prove that Quest employees are secretly working to undermine their employer?

Ok, just do management a favor, make copies and send them to any and everyone up the chain at Quest.

And please, satisfy this outsiders curiosity and just tell us how this whole thing works. Last I checked, it's difficult enough to get new business just acting as a straight up honest employee representing a well known and respected company like ours. Why would all of the doctors on your list be willing to work with a Quest rep who is dishonest and secretly also working for "another" lab and move their referals around like pieces on a chessboard for the benefit of this secret double agent rep? Please tell us what the magic words are to say that will exert that sort of control over so many physicians. Sounds like this Afraz isn't just a genius. Have you considered that he may be a wizard?

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Gods speed, Ahab. Hope this helps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do you keep answering for him? Well because you are him, SON!!!
    The reason you are posting is because you are in shock and flipping out.
    Keep it up, i am going to now raise the level and post more of your games to the American People. You are a fool.
    No emotional roller coaster for me, i am having a ball on your dime.
    Btw, you started this!!!

Ahab was a pussy!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are these doctors that care so deeply about the lab copay and deductible requirements of the portion of the population of their patients that may or may not even have them? And how do they find time to practice medicine while considering all these things. My experience with physicians is that they care much more about the copays and deductibles owed to them by patients and couldn't care less what we are owed under the variety of our numerous insurance contracts. Hell, please find me a Quest employee that cares enough about it and can keep it all straight. Perhaps I just don't understand how y'all do business in the big city.

And Ahab was many things, none of them good, but don't sell yourself short, he wasn't a pussy.

Captain Ahab is a fictional character and the main protagonist in Herman Melville's Moby-Dick (1851). He is the monomaniacal captain of the whaling ship Pequod. On a previous voyage, the white whale Moby Dick bit off Ahab's leg, and he now wears a prosthetic leg made out of whalebone. The whaling voyage of the Pequod ends up as a hunt for revenge on the whale, as Ahab forces the crew members to support his fanatical mission. When Moby Dick is finally sighted, Ahab's hatred robs him of all caution, and the whale drags Ahab to the bottom of the sea.

Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep this in mind: i know behind the scenes you are anything but calm. This is a Public Service Announcement.

During stress, hormones including adrenaline and cortisol flood the body, resulting in:
    • an increased need for oxygen
    • increased heart rate and blood pressure
    • constricted blood vessels in the skin
    • tensed muscles
    • increased blood sugar levels
    • increased clotting ability of blood
    • spilling of stored fat from cells into the bloodstream
    • constriction of bowel and intestinal muscles
    All these effects can strain your heart and artery linings. In fact, if you already have coronary heart disease, stress might lead to chest pain (angina). Plus, the increased tendency for blood to clot during stress may lead to a clot in your coronary arteries, causing a heart attack. Other physical dangers of stress include stomach problems as your bowel and intestinal muscles constrict.

While stress doesn't cause mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, it can activate them in people who may already be prone to them.

Too much stress can also affect your immune system, weakening it and making you more susceptible to colds, coughs and infections.

Other symptoms of stress include muscular tension, headaches, gastrointestinal illnesses and sleeping more or less than normal.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will explain what is "Sad, Very Sad"

1. The fact that you wake up every morning, and go too sleep every single night with the need to be chemically induced ( not prescribed , and very illegal)

2. Everyday your mind is clouded and you drive a killing machine for a multi billion dollar corporation who is ultimately responsible, at least during business hours.

3. You are working for a corporation who is paying you enough money in salary, commission, and benefits too make you eligible, at a minimum to be in the top 5% off all wage earners in this country

4. In turn, you then take your own business that you are required to service for your current employer and covertly bring the business too another Brooklyn lab. just too further enrich yourself.

5. Do you know how to honor a contractual obligation?

6. you speak about what a great organization, the professionals.. is this how you act and repay such a great organization?

You need too put your house in order before you cast shadows on others. All you speak of is Burger King and other 5th grade BS. Its great too tout about how "Sad, Very Sad" someone else is. Your ability rests in deflection. That is all you do. As for the statement "Deflection on this board only further exacerbates the issue.". Well, I think this holds true, But let me dumb it down for you because this is an "anonymous board".
    You should stop posting you DUMB F*^K!!!

Bye Bye Bonus

Go call your significant partner and cry to him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest guaranteed 2 year same money. Nobody is worried. Specimens have been leaving since feb.
    Little king has management in line. They fear his threats

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. This is about you and others stealing specimens from Quest. Your current employer who provides you with salary, benefits and commissions.
      Management is not that inept, they should be able to notice extreme commonalities. How crazy is it to think that every account that has either left or partially. I will also admit that a few have closed and sold to hospitals. You see I tell the truth. But for the accounts that have not sold or closed are all at Sherman.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people are making it like a surgical procedure. Digging your own hole, when you going to jump in? Your partner and friend needs to put you in a corner and knock some sense into you, get a grip Son.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not even a nugget SON

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP not moving the New Jersey business since he could not make a deal with Josh and David. He will move it to MDL in New Jersey. Afraz cannot bring the City MD since they would not be able to meet the requirements to maintain the business. Quest executives need to realize they can get rid of Afraz so he can go to Sherman but still keep City MD since no small regional lab can service them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The are working as a team with the best minds in the business.Why are you jealous?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is nice to see that CP has stepped in and removed the specific name of the person that was being dragged through the mud for the amusement of an apparent unstable troll. And thanks to all the decent folks at QD who stood up for one of their own. This vicious kind of activity can happen to anyone whos name and profession are listed publicly, from someone with a grudge, a competitor, or just a nobody who seeks attention. HTH

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your name is not being dragged through the mud. Its all the truth. Keep up the lies and deceit. It will get you at some point.

You really should stop before all your secrets come out. I am sure Quest knows what is going on, they cant be that blind.