Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate when people do not realize they have problems and just waiting for them to begin.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's speak about the meat and potatoes. Just you and me.
    You are worried, and btw, you really should be.
    I know the comments will follow. But when your by yourself, maybe speaking with one of your coworkers and not just anyone, make it one of your besties! This isn't for the public to see, just you and me buddy.
    I mean, i am not looking to upset you. Just giving you friendly advice.
    You know what you did, and so do we.
    I am really sorry about that Whopper boy.
    And the grill marks you mentioned, that will happen also. There will absolutely be a grilling for you!!! Remember when you wanted to cry when you were being questioned.

I know this hurts you and you are freaking. Again all truth, no lies.
    I got you brother!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the comments will follow. But when your by yourself, maybe speaking with one of your coworkers and not just anyone, make it one of your besties! This isn't for the public to see, just you and me buddy.
    And the grill marks you mentioned, that will happen also. There will absolutely be a grilling for you!!! Remember when you wanted to cry when you were being questioned.

I got you brother!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep posting kid, and btw, try not to have a heart attack over this. Personally I am amused at your childish comments. And, you know everything is the truth.

Enjoy your weekend, speak Monday. What are you going to do when you get fired and brought up on charges?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It cannot happen fast enough

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got you brother!!2

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOVE IT

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A true selfish dirty pig!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does not really matter whether the NY guy wrote or responded to anything.
    What matters is that the former Shiel Lab reps took specimens from Quest, their current employer and transferred this work to another lab by their own doing. This is wrong and against the covenants and rules of Quest Diagnostics.
    These individuals believe that rules don't apply to them , just everyone else. Especially the old leader of NJ. He laughs at rules, but makes sure they are applied to everyone else, except when it works for him.
    This is what we are fighting for, JUSTICE!!!
    No one wins forever, and all of you are in the process of losing. I think you all realize it, and are all panicked.
    Let the childish comments continue, that is because you have nothing of substance.
    Where are the authorities, i thought they were contacted?
    I forgot, you can't do anything because every single thing written is the truth!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s right! It doesn’t matter if that guy from NY responded or even read all the things that you wrote about him night after night. You never cared about him the way you care about the covenants and rules of Quest Diagnostics. I bet he feels foolish now. Don’t you think? I bet he does. I bet he feels really foolish. Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What matters is that the former Shiel Lab reps took specimens from Quest, their current employer and transferred this work to another lab by their own doing. This is wrong and against the covenants and rules of Quest Diagnostics.
    These individuals believe that rules don't apply to them , just everyone else. Especially the old leader of NJ. He laughs at rules, but makes sure they are applied to everyone else, except when it works for him.
    No one wins forever, and all of you are in the process of losing. I think you all realize it, and are all panicked.
    Let the childish comments continue, that is because you have nothing of substance.
    I forgot, you can't do anything because every single thing written is the truth!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully I will be laughing real soon

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mandatory Treatment Laws in New York
    Like every state, New York has civil commitment laws that establish criteria for determining when involuntary treatment is appropriate for individuals with severe mental illness who cannot seek care voluntarily. New York's laws allow for the use of court-ordered treatment in the community, known as assisted outpatient treatment (AOT).

For inpatient treatment, a person must be meet the following criteria:

• be a danger to self/others;
    • have treatment in a hospital deemed essential, and
    • be unable to understand need for care and treatment.
    For outpatient treatment, a person must meet the following criteria:

• be unlikely to survive safely in community without supervision;
    • have a history of noncompliance that includes two hospitalizations in past 36 months, or
    • act/threaten/attempt violence to self/others in 48 months immediately preceding petition filing;
    • be unlikely to voluntarily participate, needs in order to prevent relapse or deterioration likely to result in serious harm to self/others, and
    • be likely to benefit from assisted treatment.
    Hope this helps

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest