Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will be very successful.This plan was thought out very carefully. They have non-competes and non-employments covered. They have EMR contract dates. They have all account volumes with phone and addresses. They have the best of the best working for them. They have a vindictive captain who will never lose to anyone. They are bringing business on as we speak. One day all Quest executives will understand why he should have been the President of sales. We are all excited for a bright 2019

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That New Jersey lab (Accu-Ref) with offices in other parts of the country is the LEGAL way of getting around the BS non-employment agreement for the creative mind.He will claim taking time off and working in another state.You cannot believe that lie? I wonder why Quest would not hire private investigators? They would uncover the facts that would give the authority to the attorneys to get the lawsuits for breach of contract in motion.The employees who quit in Nov, Dec, Jan or got fired are on his team and not honoring there non-compete or their non-employment.They all on payroll as we speak

Try to do some homework and you will be amazed at the results.Every student has or had a great professor.The little man learned from the best in the past 21 years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the Quest management (fools) will wake up?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect fit, two crooks (one convicted).
    Wont be long before Napoleans reign will cease. You dontt f*ck the ruskies and get away with it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be making a fortune with them

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Russians

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoy when people assume
    The problem
    100% wrong

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not care

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, the Empire reps just pay for specimens out of their own commissions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite an interesting and meaningful dialogue that we have going on here. Thanks for sharing that with us all, ladies. It takes some initiative to log on to contribute to this forum after 11pm on a work night, but we certainly appreciate the effort. Your profound statements will no doubt resonate with us all for weeks to come. And I know that I speak for all of us when I say we are anxiously awaiting for your next opportunity to sit down, compose your thoughts and share them here with your coworkers at Quest Diagnostics and your colleagues who check in here at CP. Hope this helps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I genuinely believe that sounds like a winning business model to someone like you. You must sit idly by, dreaming of a comp plan so generous, to afford you such opportunities. Meanwhile, the rest of us are grinding out actual wins, day after day, inch by inch, providing value for our clients and promoting the financial health, wellbeing and outstanding reputation of Quest Diagnostics. Keep dreaming though, son. You can only work with the tools that are available for you. Hope this helps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You continue to post propaganda BS that has no value to anyone but yourself

HOPE THIS HELPS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS NEVER HELPED ANYONE

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point I will admit

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP challenge!!!!

how many days can HTH and basement dude go without a post?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, Hth, Hope this helps is the same idiot

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

City MD?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No profit with that crap business