Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well well, another rep moving Westchester NY business to AccuReference while still employed by Quest. Greed is good, I guess.

As far as urgy man commenting on ”we didn't get here by accident” hold that thought. In time, in time!!!

I guess you never wrote an email, text message, or made a phone call. I am sure you never paid for anything by credit card, or wrote on a money order.

There are 2 groups:

1 group laughs at your responses and lies

The other group cries when you respond, but also knows you're lying.

You're keeping this alive.

Good day dumb ass

This was a public service announcement :

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAULIE SUPPLY BOY

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a third group and that one includes your shift supervisor at Burger King. She’s had enough with your chronic absenteeism. How many days go you need to recover from an anxiety attack? Give this board a break and get back to serving up value meals, our way. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it not obvious after doing your speadsheet that something is awry? Doesnt it look obvious that many of the lost accounts have gone to a few labs that have deals with your current employees?

I do understand that you need proof. Dont your attorneys and investigators know how too do that?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well well, another rep moving Westchester NY business to AccuReference while still employed by Quest. Greed is good, I guess.

As far as urgy man commenting on ”we didn't get here by accident” hold that thought. In time, in time!!!

I guess you never wrote an email, text message, or made a phone call. I am sure you never paid for anything by credit card, or wrote on a money order.

Many fools did this and they ALL will have some explaining to do

Hope this helps

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mar 8, 2019 at 10:08 AM
    [​IMG]
    anonymousGuest
    Accu-Reference has started to land some good accounts.It did not take long for them to start to shift the accounts from Quest.The old fashion sales technique.Send in a sales rep. with the understanding he or she was representing the lab for the ex.Quest employee for the time being due to non-compete agreement. The best practice for all to win. Physician,new lab, new co worker within the new lab and the ex Quest employee. Nobody is a loser except

QUEST MANAGEMENT FOR NOT LOOKING AT WEEKLY ACTIVITY REPORTS

Amazing how many reps continue to move the business and not get caught

3 months ago

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the “truth boy” has finally exhausted his fantasy narrative. As predicted, nothing happened and everyone he slandered has been vindicated. What a loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So that is your truthful statement “exhausted his fantasy narrative?”

I will never understand your comments. Many, if not all former employees know the truth and understand that deep issues exist. Your comments are pure fantasy, the company was sold, assets only. This was for a reason, the company posted about an investigation looking into fraud and abuse. This is fantasy?

I do know that you are stuck at this point, your lies are comical. The government doesn’t care about your lies on cafepharma, however, never lie to a Federal Agent, in the end, you will have only one choice, THE TRUTH!!!!

Some of us will be laughing at you and yours from the back of the room. However we will keep that laugh inside, because in a Federal Court House, they demand and expect a certain decorum.

Go s*it yourself now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenacity, patience, focus, deep attention to detail, and karma.... not A good ending for y’all!!

Hey, you never communicated by electronic means, have you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. Let’s review you latest

1. You will never understand my comments.
    2. You claim that “many people” know your truth,
    3. Information was posted about an “investigation” when a “company” was sold.
    4. The government doesn’t care about CP
    5. I shouldn’t lie (always good advice).
    6. Some of you will be laughing (presumably someday about something).
    7. And you have to behave like an adult if you ever find yourself in a courtroom.

Fascinating stuff, son. And not all meaningless and repetitive. Well worth the continued effort.

Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check him out
    this dude be writing essays with bullet points
    where is the ppt ?
    your groupies demand it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“this dude be writing essays”

Good Lord, son. Study for your high school equivalency and lay off the doobie cigarettes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go hit the saboxin pen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is bad

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking but more like the complete opposite.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth boy is out of gas and sputtering. No fight left in him. Just a bunch of short “you’ll see” posts on every thread. It was inevitable and long overdue. Everyone hated him and no one cared about his stupid opinions. He won’t recover and he won’t be missed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance. Why he must tell the truth is now Why he finally had to STFU. No one believed his BS investigation stories. Obvious attempts to slander good people. Pathetic jealousy from a well known loser.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Know he will be the last person LAUGHING

They got nothing

LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple people posting here junior. While you are sitting in your apartment getting high as you often do, know one thing, understand it, you’re Being investigated. Multiple individuals have been spoken too, long ago and some now. Maybe you are speaking with the wrong people, or keeping it close to the vest.

You obviously feel the need too respond and make sure that your narrative is the ending. Doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’re scared, it’s obvious. Keep laughing kiddo, you’ve lost already!!! Facts will be very costly for you. Both your career and wallet will be affected.

Enjoy your weekend, your right about one thing. No one will care when you and others lose everything.

LMFAO!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tribeca area?

Drug addict or should we call Mr. Citi M D

One Big ASSHOLE