Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I guess I should disappear, because urgent care man says the public is turning on the truth.
    Wow, I guess the New York times, Washington Post, CNN, 60 Minutes, Chris Wallace on Fox News... Will all stop reporting, Trump says its all lies and fake news.
    Let me explain something, the truth is the only thing that counts. Justice must and will be served.
    The sunlight will cleanse your bravado, lies, and your fraud. The dozens of people who have decided that the truth is the only way, understood the power of the law. They understood that only one road exists, the other road is a dead end. A federal lock up facility.
    Enjoy your weekend burger boy, you really should see what that franchise would cost, Your job options will be negligible.
    Your future is not bright. It is a certainty that you will be indicted.

This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Burger boy might be high all the time, but he knows what went on. After all, he is Dr. Laura's biggest fan. He was well-informed and spoke with his favorite little man about all these deals and plans.

Dr. Laura failed you, doesn't she preach about honesty and respect?

We really do have you in a corner, you're just not understanding the repercussions.

You will!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. News flash, son. Some people can express themselves vocally. Sometimes even directly, in face to face meetings. Try it sometime. Just lift your head and stop staring at your shoes when people are speaking. It would be best though if you stick to listening. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You post the same BS on every board.
    Get a job

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I will take your advice under advisement.
    Why don't you reach out to me and we can openly discuss.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At 2:30pm eastern time, you claim to be monitoring every internet message board while posting your meaningless and incorrect observations. I would suggest that it is you who should “get a job”, except for the fact that you are obviously unemployable. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same fool using the same words on every single board.
    The best part is he is a current Quest Employee trying to disguise himself
    Hope this helps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s quite a trick, son. How did you learn everyone’s identity on these anonymous message boards? And to have gone a step further, to even know when someone is pretending to be someone else....impressive. Now why don’t you use your special skills to conjure up something of interest to post yourself next time. This meaningless drivel is of no use to anyone, regardless of their identity. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recreation us of Drugs fry the brain cells permanently

Hope this helps SON

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Recreation us of Drugs" I think it's time to put the pipe down there camper.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps he was just trying to illustrate a point. Well intended I’m sure. Thanks anyway for catching that one and keeping the rank and file in line.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the only part of the entire post that was in quotations. For pete;s sake.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true, it's official Fresenius is no longer denying wrongdoing. Your name(s) will be exposed. Quest will have no choice but to fire the remaining reps. Most of which are part of the investigation.

I guess you're going to say that it's all made up and fantasy. Do your due diligence before posting stupidity.

You can't deny anymore, it makes you look guilty as hell. Besides no one cares about your baseless stupid opinions anyway. Perhaps you should get some advice from Dr. Laura on who should defend you in criminal proceedings.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to deny anything here... I work for a division of Quest and proudly double dip!

T Pellets, CIMT, Flue testing, supplements. Don’t be jealous, it’s not a good look.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truthboy is all about promoting PrEP. He’s got to protect his swag.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person involved should or will accept the truth

It was all on this public forum for years

Nobody could ever deny the truth

We were a family at one time

Denial will never succrrd

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem was that it ended the worse way any relationships could have ended.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did it end the worse way? Or did it end the worst way? Give it some thought, son. I know you can get it if you try. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! HTH SCHOOLS THEM AGAIN

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your right, it didn’t sound exactly right.
    However, is that what is important?
    The facts are the facts. Fresenius has admitted to wrongdoing. Who are the individuals involved with that?
    Who will pay for this?
    This won’t only be a civil situation, this will undoubtedly have criminal implications. I guess no worries for you.
    Urgy, your not the only one, rest assured that every person involved will pay a price at the end of the day.
    Who knows what that price will be, but the way you post, one would think that it is nothing. It is far from nothing.
    If I may reiterate, your future is the opposite of bright, trouble awaits you for your past indiscretions.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure have a lot of legal opinions and advice for someone who can’t construct a sentence. Were you aware that in the legal profession, words matter to such a degree that often the interpretation of a single sentence can determine the outcome of a case? It’s a fact, son. Perhaps you should keep your day job at Burger King. I don’t don’t see a bright future for you as a legal advisor. Hope this helps.