Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are losing it.
    Stay calm.
    That would be your best option

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Dr. Laura. She is perhaps the only one left who willing to listen to your nonsense.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the Justice Department, keep making jokes, you’ll cry in the end. Guaranteed!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF shithead! Clogging up our boards for months!!!! GO AWAY WE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You give a shit, otherwise you wouldn’t post and respond to every message.

Did the term Justice Department bother you? Of course it did, I understand that it ended as bad as it could’ve ended and your nervous.

Fresenius uses the same term, they have had an ongoing investigation of which they have accepted liability post acquisition. They haven’t accepted liability prior to the acquisition. No lies stated here, only lies are all your statements.

You look incredibly desperate and guilty, which you are... no surprise

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. Here we go again. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund. You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle.

Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that everyone on this board admirers your continuous efforts to educate this moron, but some people are simply defective. And unfortunately, truthboy, as you call him, is one of those defective people. He’s incapable of learning, beyond hope and even Dr. Laura wont waste her valuable time with someone like him. Best to just ignore him, just like everyone else does.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the way you answer yourself urgent care man. Funny how you choose English and grammar as priorities. Don’t you think it should be a priority to go to rehab?
    It should also be a priority to stay on the right side of the law, no physician payoffs or kickbacks. We should probably throw forgery in too.

Now who looks like the defective idiot?

That would be you Urgy man

Now let us all say Amen!!

I no longer feel sorry for you, the future is very bleak for you. Haha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This clown is teaching about contractions and grammatical errors. One would think he would have the knowledge and realization of his errors.
    Dude, you have an incredibly bad addiction, you need help.
    You also have problems arising from your participation in a Federal Fraud, let that sink in for awhile.
    You will have civil penalties and dare I say criminal proceedings. So continue your ridiculous rants about the English language. It serves only as a deflection.
    I am sure you’re aware of this, your obviously curious enough to investigate considering the amount of people you call and question all the time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can all hope, wait and see what will happen to this wonderful individual

LMFAO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep hoping for that, son. But don’t count on any of us joining you. We have our own dreams and aspirations, backed by a long history of success and tangible achievements. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This fool will learn like every good student!

Hope this helps

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many fools will be going down because of their individual actions that the entire company knew about

Hope this helps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny stuff but remember they found nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you at least enjoying this little one person fictional conversation that you’ve been posting here, truthboy? I must be missing some subtlety or intricate detail in your apocryphal story, because it’s a bit of a snoozer for me at the moment. Perhaps you can spice up the narrative, or at least work on your presentation. Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, that’s not true.they know all!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am starting a new routine

UP AT 4:30A.M.

Guess why?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put the coffee on the cooktop and be prepared

Hope this helps

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all fake, nothing ever happened at Shiel that was illegal.

It’s been so many years, it would’ve been over by now