Douche Reps

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2019 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing at all Mike Dale!!

You brought zero value/high “quality” creeps back to this Division. Your protégés are ruining your legacy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second and third this. Not all managers here agree with the people who were placed in their positions since the merger.

It’s well known who spends their time here (they don’t hide these facts) but the majority of us are here to work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you do us all a favor and ask your fellow managers and bosses to lay off the lame CP posts about how the "wealth belongs to the managers, directors, & VPs"?? This has got to be the most NEGATIVE SNOWFLAKE post ever. Sounds like directors and VPs want their handouts. Sounds like YOU need to take a look in the mirror- it actually all starts with YOU and your cronies. Funny how you tried to flip that one though.

And I agree with other posters- Portico is a "me too". Nothing super groundbreaking about it. The director they chose to launch it is a certifiable creep- I know from several men and women who have worked with him...not a good human being.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflakes? Lol. Spoken like true Abbott management. Move along Mr VP Who Deserves the Wealth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I deserve it because I had the balls to take it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Portico is a solid product. Lol.

And the management they hired to launch it is world class

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anytime a manager lectures you on ‘taking a look in the mirror’ while he posts here, just remember how far he’s made it in life- quack quack quack

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have giant balls to take it- balls of steel!!! I'm a VP!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a nice shaft too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m mocked every once in awhile but I take it in stride. Learn to chillax.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re what women in this day and age call f*ck boys. Dumb morons that are good for nothing. Someone’s daddy got them a job in upper management.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike here.

I’m no longer the TAVR launch dude.

I’m now a VP- updated my LinkedIn yesterday.

BOW IN RESPECT MINIONS!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUST GOT PROMOTED TO AREA VICE PRESIDENT.

DELETED ALL SIGNS OF TAVR PORTICO COMMERCIAL STRATEGY LAUNCH OFF MY PROFILE

CHECK OUT MY NEW LINKEDIN BABY!

AT COACHELLA! IT'S AMAZING!

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU ARE FIRED.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safari TENT!!!
    B*tches here are way hotter than your dotter! LOL
    Don't worry my uncle is the worthless area vp of white boys who scratch their balls on Tuesdays
    Bring it Abbott! New you guys were partiers!
    Can I expense my Coachella parking passes?? that's a yesssss

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool beans bro. Your dotter is still a train wreck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mr Manager -

Clearly you are so informed and know so much. The Portico Commercial Director JUST erased all bragging rights off his LinkedIn profile for Portico Commercial Launch ?? He’s now an “Area VP” of Structural blah blah. You guys update this sh*t like my kid updates his Instagram it’s hilarious.

If you’re gonna destroy people, stick to truths.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you so mad bruh? I should buy you a cape, then you could be SUPER MAD!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many worthless titles can we assign this guy? Waste of money and a liability.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut reps salaries so new "Area VP" positions can be created for individuals who are known and documented inappropriate and disgusting? Women should not be alone with these individuals yet large salaries are being set aside for these "new roles"?

If you are a women that is remotely attractive- (meaning you look like a women)- stay away from the newly minted "Area VP" (AVP...ya know- the ones that "deserve this wealth")