Doug(dumber)and Dave(Dumb)

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or stronger words like effin slime balls need used. I hope they are reading these CP posts of course according to them its disgruntled employees posting crap, but goodness how I miss ANAJ at least he pretended to care. How does Denmark not see this shit? They really are going to add 5 ACL's and who knows how many layers of management? Good luck with the launch people!!! And this is how a company turns into a Pfizer, Novartis and GSK...........so so so sad and they don't care a flying fuck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denmark never cared. We are the cash cow and they are milking us for all we are worth. They have always been arrogant people. They are always looking like they want the dumb Americans to kiss their feet. We pay their salary. What was the latest 54% of revenue come from the US. They will continue to left dumb & dumber run the show as long as they keep giving the Danes their pieces of gold!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you're confused. There are no new VP positions. Your old Area Sales VP positions are gone. The ACL position replaces the AVP, not adds to it. Same number of VPs as we've always had - they're just Princeton based now. No layers of management were added anywhere. If anything we'll end up with fewer Market Access Directors and VPs when this all shakes out. If you want to bitch about, at least bitch about something that's accurate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did Vince, Joe and Eric -get the boot and shut down their waste of money area offices??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of Denmark who from Princeton is over there representing us at present ? Are they helping or hurting the image of American NNI employees?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well lets see,
    Christian Kanstrup newly created SVP of Strategy
    Dr Anne Rosenfalck new VP Medical Affairs
    Melanie Smith New VP Procument

I could go on but these are new VP's in just the month of August. We need a VP to keep us up to date with the new VP's.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have the opportunity to apply for the new ACL jobs. In Princeton.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was referring to the changes in this week's announcement. And, frankly, I don't care about who is/isn't a VP in Medical Affairs, Procurement, or Strategy. Being I don't report through those departments, no new layers of management for me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does ACL stand for ? Area C? Leader? Another new acronym - really ????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if we got rid of this waste. At least if we did then it would be a zero sum gain with the new VP positions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already answered that. They're positions are gone, but they can apply for the new ones.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their positions

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Area Commercial Leader

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, you are confused. We ARE adding another layer of management and there needs to be 185 less positions to pay for this new level.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which new level of management are we adding? Do tell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Unfreekinbelievable. Yep that's how we will make our anchor budget-add another manager. Geez. It's stunning -the stupidity of NN leadership

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Creating a CVP of biopharm and obesity with SVP reporting in. The ACL will be a pay grade above current area VP too. Plus, 70 new positions, the majority of which are in management.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad part is all this falls on deaf ears as supposedly it's ranting and raving of disgruntled mediocre employees. Wish sometimes someone would see these posts and hear and implement. So sad to see the downfall of this great company :(

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's already a VP of BioPharm and a VP of obesity (and SVPs don't report to cVPs - it's actually the opposite). And increasing someone's level doesn't add more layers of management. It's still one position. And, how do you even know what the 70 positions will be? Sounds like most of them will be sucked up by the Education team for Saxenda.

Look, I'm not defending NNI for this debacle. I'm just saying that there's plenty to bitch about with creating fake stuff to bitch about. How about this being the third model change in 3 years? Are we ever going to get this fucking thing right or just keep shaking it up every year?