Doug(dumber)and Dave(Dumb)

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever happened to sticking to a plan???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be shaken up every year. There is probably a phased plan in place for the next 10 years. Just the nature of the beast.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lynn will report to someone new who will report to Dave. Am I wrong? That is a new layer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong. Lynn will either be the cVP, or she'll have a new job. There isn't a VP, and then a cVP, who reports to Dave. Instead of Lynn having to O Team, a cVP will. No new layers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not what I heard. Sales and marketing VP for obesity will report into CVP. Let's see who is right.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/SIZE]

Don't feel bad. sanofi does a layoff every year. welcome to 21st century pharma pajama

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you'll end up being right. Even if you are, I'm not sure one position on the Obesity teams counts as creating new layers in management. When all is said and done, I think you'll see reductions at every level - no one is getting out of this one unscathed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know when these offices are closing?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are mistaken. NNI added another AVP (that makes 5 vs previous 4) as well as a whole new level of HSDCS RBD's that did nor exist before.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tell us who are the Lucky ones that took the jobs? Did any of the old VPs get to keep their jobs?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doxie

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s back in the US ????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doxie gets what doxie wants.