Doug Haling?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed, what is it like working for him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wear a skirt ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's harsh dude!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice guy. Big on messaging and solid details based on pre-call plans-- I know everybody says that but believe me he is on another level as far as this being a big deal to him. He has led a lot of successful teams in the past. Doesn't give a lot of positive feedback and he can ride you about little things. He is tough in himself and that carries over to those who work for him. If you can talk golf you can be in his inner circle.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I have to say is that you better enjoy analyzing spreadsheets 50 different ways because that is what he hangs his hat on. He is a glorified data analyst and not much more and that is his value to Marty Comer. His DMs can't stand him for the most part because he "just doesn't get it" and a few have resigned in the past several months because of that. His leadership skills are nil since he couldn't lead a whore into bed due to his lack of charisma and having no idea about the "real world pharma sales landscape" and everyone in the GI franchise just "plays" the game around him to collect big bonus checks. He just goes to non-productive great lengths to justify his job and can make his subordinates lives a living hell because of it.

Anonimiss likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better like to analyze worthless spreadsheets!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great dude.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really don't want to work for him, he's a micro managing pain in the ass!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I left Solvay years ago prior to Abbvie and this summarizes him. Poor man has no personality but is a good person

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty Shitty to say the least, stay far away!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hes a Good man !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay far far far away...... YYYuge mistake

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug rocks my region. Good guy !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a)s)shole

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the dude does is ask detailed questions but has no solutions. That is the biggest reason a lot of people don't respect him. He's just in his position because he kisses MCs and JHs ass!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug's cool. Fine man !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a d-bag!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's an OK dude !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best top)less parties & bud around