Doug Haling?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Craig M is still a much bigger total sycophant tool.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sooooo TRUE!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks Douggie

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melissa B was the biggest sychophant! Is this chick still reffing basketball games on the company dime?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug's teams consistently have the highest turnover, they RUN for the exits

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing this tool still has a job here, he was so responsible for the dark cloud culture that the creon franchise had

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no respect amongst his peers or subordinates
    +
    no ideas to improve results
    +
    No track record of tangible results (or we had them they were in spite of him)
    +
    Sychophant tool=

Doug Haling

Happy New Year my fellow AbbVie colleagues

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have to defend our top performers from nonsense, dishonest, & spiteful fake posts like the above. DH is a gifted, smart, top notch employee. ABBV is lucky to have such a great person ! ! !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug's teams consistently have the highest turnover, they RUN for the exits

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For me reasons than one!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor guy couldn’t motivate a crack addict to smoke crack. Good dude outside of that!:)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has gaslighted a lot of reps and managers he didn’t like by changing expectations and policies to his own liking. His passive-aggressiveness has been a big topic of discussion amongst us managers, as well! It has gotten out of hand but hr always seems to have his back despite his many indiscretions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing you manage is cutting mommys grass and manning the laundry in your parent’s basement. Nice try.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has definitely screwed over a lot of people through the years here. Karma is definitely in order! A management disgrace, similar to many mangers at AbbVie!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck getting rid of this guy! HR will do nothing. In Seattle we had a DM that turned over reps over and over again. She fought with other managers. Nobody could get along or stand her. She finally retired. HR would do nothing about her antics.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is so useless at this company. Harvey Weinstein could be a manager here and his type of behavior would be tolerated, it’s that bad! I’ve seen so may managers get away with murder when it comes to rep harassment, yet RMs and HR do absolutely nothing. AbbVie can be an absolute dispicable place to be for women!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does this guy still have a job here based on his incompetence and absolute disdain from his own team? Shows anything goes at AbbVie!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would pass if this guy is running your region. He is into micromanagement and petty details. I know he drives his managers crazy with the minutia. It’s not worth it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was so happy to take all brand info to Nestle after working for this joker. The longer AbbVie keeps this loser the better for me. Misery would be a compliment working for Dougy!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s like 1940s Germany. Enough said