Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lack of respect in the medical community for the CEO. Some physicians can’t wait to meet him at conferences and share there distaste for the company, the high -pressure culture, request for off-label prescribing and leadership team.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a bunch of crap - physicians don’t know about the CEO. The only way they would have an impression like that is if their rep cries that they have to have to get Rx’s or they will get fired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not have national KOLs in your territory. They have little to no respect for him

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would not ne surprised if the entires sales force will be fired soon....it’s unsustainable and no one wants to be selling off label or risk their reputation...start looking before it’s too late!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is what happens when a start up is staffed by upper mgmt, middle mgmt, and field sales with little or no start up experience. Where's all the talk of culture now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE LEAVE! Or maybe your lazy ass was canned because you can’t sell.
    For God’s sake, find another profession. You suck at this one (Crying Wolf) and you must really suck at sales. Go Away. No One wants or believes you. Boom!!!Just got another script shipped in my territory. No off label, just good old fashioned Hard Work and Talent!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all doomed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With extreme micromanagement and crazy counterproductive stuff like calling on drs twice per week in rare disease, it feels like desparation has taken hold. Stock price hits new lows almost daily. Looks like they may try to sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants this piece of crap company. you can fool some of the people some of the time....the analysts aren’t going to be fooled by sleazy Alex

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill N, why don't you just admit you are a failure?????? We all know you typed this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT!! I just finished my morning run (West Coast Here) and I Wrote the post and Please Forking LEAVE! Moron

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is hilarious. The rep I know would do that. She is an old lady, but she thinks she is hot stuff. I can see her being very pushy and arrogant. She brags about how she is such good friends with the KOL's. Sad if a Doctor would write because they are friends. She never would talk about her product.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on with the stock price? I’m underwater...gurgle gurgle.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard they just fired 3 more TBM's

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dova sucks and we are all suckers. Merry Christmas !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What areas were TBM's let go?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, so if you are not BN himself you are one of those loser POS reps with their nose up his oversized you-know-what. YOU ARE A JOKE! FU! I know exactly who you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any ideas on what the Monday morning call is about?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really have to ask????? Get ready for a crappy Christmas!