Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would not surprise me in the least....he seems shady like his manager

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All bios / pharms management are shaddy. Dont think of any exception. The whole industry is simply broken and corrupted

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!!! Spot on

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when people think they are so smart and “research” the facts and then manipulate the information to fit their own illegal activities! I’m sure the DOJ just LOVES reading all of this ridiculousness! You’re throwing your own company under the bus because they LOVE keeping a very very close eye on new companies with new products especially the ones that are struggling and most likely doing the wrong thing.

Maybe you should talk to your head of compliance so you correctly interpret the information your reading or being fed. The info you’re quoting is in regards to payors aka insurance companies! It allows for clinical/scientific conversations with payors in order to get the ball rolling prior to new product approval. You are obviously not a seasoned rep by your misinterpretation!

To set the record straight...Sure providers can prescribe off- label but It is absolutely NOT legal for a commercial team to discuss ANYTHING that is not covered in the PI. That is the limitation of YOUR position within sales and the FDA makes it very clear. As a sales rep it is ILLEGAL to share “information about unapproved products or off-label uses of approved products with healthcare providers.” However, you’re correct, if you work on the non-commercial/medical side (aka MSL) then you can respond to unsolicited requests for medical information, which are often times off-label. It’s pretty black and white with a clear line my friend. If you leadership is telling you otherwise then I’d run as fast as you can from this company. If you think I’m wrong then I can connect you with some reps who are in jail for off-label promotion which equates to insurance fraud. Seems pretty clear to me!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allow me to ask a supid question? Arizona and Tennessee state laws permit Off Label Promotion so what is the situation here really?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Scott Gottlieb being appointed as FDA commissioner last year, it is a score for bios/ pharms. He has long argued for loosening clinical standards and promoting a framework for companies to distribute "valuable and truthful" off-label information to physicians for decade. The whole industry is shaddy and corrupted.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dog shit product, terrible sales, terrible leadership, zero value. Leave the mess, short it to ground and earn ourselves lots of $

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah.. we all love making money from distressed miserable bios. They are in fantasy land with all that crazy spending money for sales, marketing... I earned ton shorting these dogs when they finally face cruel facts after approval. This industry is full of shitty management, useless sales who live in wonderland

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bankruptcy looming and we will all be rich.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are coming for you, DOVA. Me - 3, Paul Manning - 0

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not true. It is actually a good product, the doctors I talked to seem really like it. Rx starts slow but it is progressing. And there is no such guidance nor does my manager push me to force my docs to prescribe off label uses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot! Jumping off that sinking ship before too late. BK coming and short is winner here. None needs another dog shit product/bio

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser company and losers people who work here. Ya are all losers, losers, losers... Just suck it..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul Manning, please...please sell this chaotic company! It’s caustic and toxic. And please hurry!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, sell it and burn those parasite shorts to hell... I would laugh so hard on that day.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha, no way. Loserssss.. suck my d...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might make tons of cash (doubt it though) but you sure are an arrogant, uneducated, terrible person

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are kidding me right ?
    First - Your wrong.
    Second - Your company doesnt care about state level laws - Recreational maryjane may be legal in your state - doesnt matter.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez, what is wrong with people here? Does my question offend you? I totally agree with you off label promotion is not permitted, just ask to know if state laws permit then what happens in those states. I admit I am stupid from upfront and you seem to be knowledgeable in this subject.

But never mind, just passing by, love to all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the exodus has begun