Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Good luck with your “highly differentiated” me too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a lot of talk at the launch meeting about the company being sold soon. Anyone heard anything from higher level on this?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fingers crossed...lets hope it gets sold.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only a sucker would buy the dog that is Dova

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. D will be a 500M product in ITP The curve on this will be strong

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t really believe that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay. Fair enough. Let’s go with $300 MM. what are expectations for 1st year launch ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does Dova still exist ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an absolute clown show

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JM in Boston still fudging calls??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if those TBM's resigned or were forced out?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

forced out-corrupt assholes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaking of those things, what happened to the “leader” BN??? Karma, BM. Karma. Maybe this will make you a better person ???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

forced out (already!) and (by the sound of the conference call this week) many others will be gone soon (unless you happen to have a big medical center in your backyard with drs that have been warehousing ITP patients for this drug!)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think the pressure is high now just wait! I heard that by this time after the launch last year, they were forcing the sales force to call on offices twice per week!?, firing people with no warning, and senior managers including the CEO (before he was fired!!) were calling at all hours and threatening the TBMs with termination

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should just sell the co and let big pharma do it. End this disaster already

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twice per week?--WTF? That big pharma high-pressure BS does not work in rare disease and definitely won't work in oncology. If they start that crap now, I'm gone. Nobody likes a pushy drug rep!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. The real focus here should be on the future with CIT not a 3rd in class "me too" indication. If they push the Drs too hard like last year, it will do huge damage.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I am seeing in the ITP market is no different than what I experience in the CLD market. Physicians are not seeing a need to change their current practice patterns. The ITP indication is not the panacea that everyone hoped it would be. I heard Novartis has been sniffing around.