Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take the 10K and run!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After hearing IZ"s very negative message, I'm concerned that those of us who took the $10000 early are now seen as disloyal and quitters. Does anyone know if management was given the list of who opted in or out? If this has been released, it is clearly a breach of trust and i am very concerned that I have a target on my back!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why all the sudden negativity and threatening messages from senior management? I thought the CEO said we were on track? At this rate, many good people are going to leave and we need this sales force intact for the future with the CIT launch right around the corner.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why all the sudden negativity and threats from senior management? I thought the CEO said we were on track! Is there something they aren't telling us?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Opt Out" of Dova now if you have any brains! They made a huge mistake by using last years launch of a novel, highly anticipated and heavily promoted ITP drug to project this goal and now the Board is putting huge pressure on them to deliver.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys were being played. They wanted you to quit so you wouldn’t take advantage of your stock equities. Congrats to those who stayed because today, your ship had come in. Congrats on your buyout. Now you can take their money and run.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone surprised they would scam their own ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone make money? Chump change right!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Alex

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happend to the sales reps? Did you all get laid off?

11. pillow

pillow Guest

No and they say they are going to keep everyone. I'm glad I stayed but with the WeissLaw investigation there is a lot of anxiety that the deal may fall through or get delayed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if all of these investigations and lawsuits will delay the deal?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, nobody is saying anything, which is never good. There has also been a weird sense of desperation, negativity, and micromanagement which doesn't make sense from a bunch of managers who are about to become millionaires. The only explanation that makes sense is that the deal is somehow tied to the sky high goal that they promised.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this group's reputation from the Gilead days and they are obsessed with rankings and unrealistic quotas. If there is any chance you wont make this arbitrary quota, I would get out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens now?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happenned?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dova sucks beyond suckage.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will I have to pay the $10K back? No one wants what i am selling

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are so many good people who endured the nightmare bs from last year being forced out now? It seems like every week more are gone! This is a double slap in the face since they got nothing from their under water options.