Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the takeover?....no one important, just the CEO, CFO, CCO, CMO and the heads of HR, Sales, and Marketing....along with many MSL's, TBM"s and apparently 2 of the janitors.....so far...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture here is cancer. Everyone interviewing and looking to leave. New guy at head is a complete jerk and doesn't know what he's doing. We need help; I like the product but we need good people and it starts at the top.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one here has a clue on how to contract properly on market access team. The new head guy refused to contract with some key payers that would result in strong usage of Dop. We need help! I don't want to leave but may have to unless they get some leaders who know what they are doing in Rare Disease space. Our head is a tyrant.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone looking to leave this toxic culture. New head is a complete jerk.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are our sales numbers so low compared to our competitors?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dova - clusterfuck. POS company with POS people. A Bankruptcy would not shock anyone

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the head of sales was forced to resign because he refused to drink the 1000% growth kool aid and wouldn't sing kum bay ya at the manager's retreat!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that BN??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it is clear there is NO interest in putting competent people in Sr. Leadership positions. So far there are 2 consistent requirements: Male and spineless. Not one of the new guys recent appointees has shown any willingness to stand up for the RIGHT thing and best business decision. The new leadership is only there to do the new guys insane bidding. Good luck at that!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not one to post on cafepharma but felt the need to share my interview experience considering the level of unprofessionalism. I had a phone interview followed by a video recently. The RD seemed extremely indifferent , looked tired and seemed very uninspired by the company or his position. He barely asked any questions and kept looking around the room instead of the camera. I as usual, was very prepared and asked him questions that he didn’t know the answer to including the companies only products market share. This was a huge red flag!!! In fact, he said “if you find out please let me know”. He said the person that was in the territory failed miserably because they didn’t have rare disease experience. He stated that he is looking for rare disease experience and someone with “current” oncology relationships. If he had taken time to look at my resume prior to the interview, it would have been obvious that I had neither. This was a complete waste of my time in preparing and interviewing. I have never experienced such an unprofessional interview, particularly with an RM. This makes the company look really bad! I certainly wouldn’t apply for another position here. I will also share my experience with the many contacts that I have in the industry so they won’t waste their time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

despite pandemic they continue to push for insane growth targets. in our region, the company president made a tbm to do a cotravel with him in NY, the epicenter of the pandemic! no compassion or awareness whatsoever of what we are facing every day!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In New York? Unbelievable! and he has a pregnant wife at home! This is just one more example showing that the problem is obviously not Sobi, its Dova. The other US unit did the right thing and shut down for the pandemic and kept their field sales at home and in a support role. By pushing so hard with insane goal increases everyone feels threatened and its no wonder so many more are quitting!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100% and I've NEVER seen so much turnover!! Is anyone keeping track of how many good people have left since the takeover? Now we hear the new VP of marketing quit after what a month? Whoever is still there, please turn out the lights when you leave!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To many Cempra rejects here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Bill N and the manager that needs a stool to kiss his butt Stanton the Manton???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mmm

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stanton the Manton as you say, is now national sales director at Dova

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is that working out ???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just when you think it can’t get worse, Stanton the Manton has proven to be the worst NSM yet. I think he is just what the New President of Dova Wants though...a Yes man.