Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! Hatas gonna hate! Get back in the unemployment line or back to your terrible job!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t find one example of rare disease experience in the management and / or marketing and training teams!
    What happened to that trainer/rep position they posted for as well?
    Could never get a clear answer on the comp package....what was the salary range??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to say but this post was likely in fact from someone in senior management. The national director was an immature jerk who cried on stage multiple times. Run, Forrest - RUN!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at all the butt hurt candidates coming out from under their bridges. Just proves Dova is the place to be! We used you for information. We are now done with you. Get lost!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joke of a post from a joke of an idiot who likely doesn't even work for this joke of a 'company". Get a life, loser!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I told the manager my salary, last year’s bonus payout and stock he told me he couldn’t come close to matching it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What range are you in? > 180? That’s where I’m at and didn’t take interview. I’m

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats freakin hilarious ! Sad but funny at the same time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salaries are really good, 150K plus and target is 40K

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And company car choice of Porsche or Audi too
    Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can Confirm that bases over 150-160 doe and few higher w exceptions. Bonus is 40 too. Car allowance 650. All facts

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of those numbers are well below market value for real rare disease reps. Also heard equity packages were a complete joke. If you're getting anything less than 5000 options/RSUs at a start-up, then why would you take the risk to go to a start up. Thats just taking advantage of some naive sales people starving for something different.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, you make a move to start up for equity. It’s not a good sign that they are only willing to do 2-3k options with no RSUs. It’s just a little cheap if you ask me. Definitely not what most start ups that want to be around for awhile would do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For rare disease, this is below average. Just being honest as my current comp plan. I also have >10 years of rare disease experience with several launches at start ups.

In order to attract top talent, both salary and bonus potential have to be significantly higher in addition to generous up front equity stake, yearly stock grants, generous 401k match, car program etc.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! So many people reps! Sorry you didn’t get he job! But that’s for all the information! We will certainly use it at launch. Have fun at your current job. Suckers!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really have this pathetic of a life?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...if this person only knew how many true rare disease folks pulled out of these interviews. The recruiter Dova used is also a sign of ineptness.

Also, nice grammar! Sounds like a quality individual you've got there.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still throwing out offers? Seemed like they were even very late last week?
    Did they also hire the trainer/rep roles as well?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else find this entire interview experience very strange? Yes, I get the “start up” aspect but it seemed all over the place with disjointed interview panels, zero conversation and a total lack excitement of what they are building?
    Maybe management is also feeling the same from above themselves is my only guess as to this place? Complete opposite experience from the Rare Disease places I’ve interviewed....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There seem to be a lot of people who say they can care less about this opportunity but still feel the need to post on CP. Why are you naysayers so pressed to post on here? My advise, move on. With that said, they are behind on getting offers out. Be patient. Overall, this is a good opportunity. It will open the door for those who do not have rare disease experience and expand the door for those who do.