Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. So many angry candidates that got turned away. Sorry you didn't get the job! This will be the new BMS! So excited to get the offer!

Now I'm in rare disease!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a very disjointed and unorganized interview process. Not a great feeling from the start. I’ve been part of several start ups that all has their sh*t together. The mediocre offer didn’t surprise me after the process.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new BMS. LOL.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behind with offers?? What’s the reason for the delay?? It’s not like they are hiring a team of 500!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you given a timeline & what was it? I was told within 2 weeks (last week interview) as they anticipate approval prior to PDUFA. I’m sure the “rare disease experts” will chime in; I work in same space just not arrogant or nasty. Honest answers please!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, no clue at this point. Maybe they have to interview a certain amount of people. Who knows??? A lot of us are in the process of the waiting game. Oh the joys of job hunting. Us sales people are not good at waiting. lol!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honest answer, it’s taking them awhile because none of their first choices have accepted the job so they’re into the second tier of candidates.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seemed like several candidates didn’t even interview with the particular manager they would be working for
    Which is another one you can add to the “odd” list.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many jealous souls that got rejected. For those of us on the Dova yacht it's going to be a heck of a ride! So happy to be in rare disease now!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats so tough about rare disease? Sales is sales. It's so easy they hired BMS people to lead it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work for them its proof this place is a joke. What a loser!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just ANY BMS person, they hired a dude who was hated and has cried on stage several times. NOT KIDDING, And he brought along his brown-nosed lackeys. You have been warned.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So was he Broomed out of BMS after 20 yrs of zero rare disease experience??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you call hepatitis rare.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See that’s why I’m so confused on this entire strategy...market this as a rare disease position, but hire a NSD And middle management without any rare disease background??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Recipe for a train wreck. Big Pharma trying to run a rare disease start up. Good luck with that.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still checking my board huh. Sorry you didn't get the job! Back to the unemployment line for you!

I'm in rare diseases now!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did this end end up paying as bad and low as it sounded? Judging by the manager / rep hires it couldn’t have been much based on lack of experience....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay was very good actually.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came from specialty pharmacy and got over 95K. A nice bump.