Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 95? That’s it. Wow ur so underpaid by a ton!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes quite nice increase.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the competitor has better product. Suckers !!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that the only people who seem to acknowledge that this is rare disease are the people on this thread. Our leadership doesn’t!!

Our big pharma managers are all butt because our CEO acknowledged what the salesforce said regarding this being a big pharma disaster. It’s way too big pharma here.

And our BMS sales director changed the IC plan based on what? It still sucks! When have you ever seen a sales force not make money during a launch?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....it’s like that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the launch fails because of a bad drug and/or inept sales team (led by inept upper management)
    Asked and answered

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, this company is going to fail if they start losing people. No one from upper management had startup experience and most were big pharma their entire careers. NSM isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and the IC plan is based on what? Certainly no rare diseas. No one wants to look at the elephant in the room.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BN has his suck up managers and suck up reps he brought over from BMS. Def plays favorites.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no shit and JM in the northeast is by far the biggest rep brown nose, it’s as if BN is in love or something. SM in CO is biggest suck up manager

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Alex doesn’t seem to have any idea what is happening. BN, his managers and LJ are all big pharma. No idea how start up works or what’s needed to make this work. How long do they expect people to stay?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m getting my resume polished up....too many big pharma bureaucrats who have no biotech experience

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t you all see this prior too and in the interviews??
    Take the time to READ people’s background’s!! (Or lack there of)
    If your shocked, it’s truly all on you!!
    Research goes way beyond looking at the company website people!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

umm, why would you need biotech experience for a drug like this? Its not a biotech product.
    Sounds like you are right where you belong

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what information, pray tell, was available on the website (or anywhere) that would have helped us predict this? The Dova website references rare disease. Leadership doesn’t. The big pharma mentality that is slowly killing this company was not predictable. Dova touts rare disease, but you can’t have success in rare disease with big pharma mentality. Call volumes, excessive ride alongs, goals based on what exactly? One rep already left because of it. She won’t be the last of this doesn’t change quickly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you could have looked on LinkedIn at your interviewer and the nsm at the least.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love reading Café Pharma - it never disappoints! I am reminded that certain people love to complain behind anonymity. I really hope he/she is polishing his/her resume so they can move to the next company and do the same thing. The same people are always part of their self created problems. C'est la vie!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like yourself ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What info??? Your not serious??
    Try listening to the hacks that we’re interviewing you!!

Didn’t you at least view their profiles? Or did posting your Cats favorite Halloween costume for Halloween on Facebook take up the hour prior to your interview?

NSD was a career big Pharma guy with long time employment at 1 company I might add (again, that took 4 seconds to read on LinkedIn)

My interviewers were absolutely clueless when I talked about the Rare Disease environment.....