Dovato is the next Juluca

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can sleep better at night confident that you are qualified to pronounce that physicians that don’t see reps are ten years behind the physicians that do see reps - WOW, you reps are a powerful force for good!
    But just give some thought to how many leading health systems and ASO’s don’t allow reps and yet they are considered world class and can attract/retain world thought leaders. So your position doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. Dolt.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Agree that person is a dolt, but the full context is missing. He/she is probably thinking of the increasingly rare, solo practice primary care physician with 30+ years clinical experience and paper records instead of EMR. If that is the context, then he/she is correct, even if describing a dinosaur.
    In your case, “leading health systems” sometimes misinterpret the sounds of hooves as emanating from Zebras instead of horses, and could benefit from an occasional rep visit even if only twice a year. If an institution opens back up to reps (HA!) there will be a swarm and the business plans and documentation will show that each rep on each team calls on the targeted HCP weekly. Triple HA!
    Loving my recent retirement from this asylum

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These “leading health systems”are all about the money, they could care less about efficacy or safety

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how do you differ from that aspersion you seem to be casting? But you are wrong because efficacy and safety help bottom line by reducing morbidity and liability.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh i agree big time - i got out and life is soooo much better in my new gig!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better? I work.a couple days a week making fake calls and make over 200 grand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i make sig more than you, i LOVE going to work, and MY customers actually want to see me because i make money for them. Sooooo happy to be out of pharma. I hated trying to beg for appointments on behalf of viiv, most unrewarding few years of my career were at viiv: shit products, shit upper management (they all quit), shit front line mgt, shit bonus structure, shit pods, just too much shit for a good worker to bother with! So one day i just up and quit because i could.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha I make more than all of you combined. After turning in GSK to the feds. I make over 500k a year in interest.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This scum sucker is why drugs cost so much and we have so many rules

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are a few of those smart and heroic people out there and good on them for blowing the whistle. No, that has nothing to do with the ridiculous prices that only Americans pay to pharma drug lords. Maybe more whistle blowers is what we need to reign in pharma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot alert, Idiot alert!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name calling - genius idea! But one whistle blower can get more done than just about everyone else combined. Are you simply jealous that you didn’t think of it or get a cut of it? Did the court system get it wrong? The whistle blower made it all up? Should they have just stayed quiet and let the criminals get away with it? Are you an un American anarchist? Maybe you prefer a plutocracy?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK sold their products off-label, harming children in the process because they were greedy. This all came down at the direction of management. Including paying off speakers. Some reps still say they never did it, or were never told to do it, but the facts are Chrystal clear with the results. The audio and video tapes don’t lie. No seriously who are the scum suckers? I say, JP Garner, Andrew Witty, Bob Ingram, GSK Inside and outside council. Scum to the core. Guess what they care nothing for you or your family either.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2010 GSK ordered to pay whistle blower 96 million bucks for highlighting GSK’s manufacturing violations in Puerto rico, which gsk tried to ignore according to reports. Sometimes a whistleblower is a very effective way to force companies to do what is required of them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Cheryl Eckhart, I knew her well. Ask her what GSK security tried to do to her in Puerto Rico after she went to the feds. Something about a car crash. GSK leadership is scum to the core.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East Coast Rep here - Dovato rolling off the shelf’s here - this is going to be a very good year at ViiV! Could be #1 in my territory by years end.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right-O! To infinity and beyond!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fellow TAM. Rolling off the shelf at 1 NBRx per 4wk will make my pod heroes, lol! I have HIV and take Triumeq due to GSK generosity. I understand why 2DR is not=3DR

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it is rolling off the shelf at the pharmacy that is only because the pharmacists laid the bottle on its side.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my biggest customers today committed to starting all naive patients on Dovato. He see’s 3 or 4 a week! I think 2DR is the wave of the future.