Down goes Novartis contract.

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree!! We all knew what we were getting in to when we took a contract job. However, we did NOT know the contract would end in the midst of a global pandemic.
    After working with Novartis for several years, I knew they had utterly no respect whatsoever for the contract salesforce and I knew they were classless (being nice), but I never could have imagined the extent to which Novartis is heartless.

I understand this is business, but to allow this many reps go at this time is almost unexplainably ruthless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your useless opinion.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so a company should keep paying out to contract reps for not working? Does that make any sense to you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So a company should continue to pay a direct sales rep for not working? Does that make sense to you?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey goofy reps, just hold on tight. NVT HQ's source says we will be mostly hired back (eg better performers) for a contract PCP force to support both inclisiran and ENTRESTO by end of 3Q.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you know anything at all about Novartis, you should NEVER trust anything! You are SO naive...

Let me know how that works out for you.

Look at the history of Novartis layoffs. Educate yourself!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help! I'm fairly new with the contract due to relocation and was on Merck before and have been on maternity leave and heard from my old PDI boss (who kindly reached out to see if they could help. They were smart and left right after the buyout) that he heard the contract I was on was cut. I'm on the CV1 contract but since I'm on medical leave and California has strict policies about no contact from employers while on leave - my ABL said she cannot communicate any information bc she's a Novartis employee?!?! The RFT is vacant in my area and HR hasn't returned my calls!!! Freaking out with the unknowns so if anyone can help me with any of the questions below, I'd be grateful.

When was the teleconference?
    Did all Novartis contracts get cut?
    Is there any hope of being put on or interviewing for open territories a different contract?
    Do health benefits (UHC had no info) go through end of the month?
    When are they taking the company cars back?

So stressful for everyone. Thanks again for any info!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bullshit post. Go away troll and stop fishing for information

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contact one of your coworkers to get your answers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad .... still dont understand the concept of CONTRACT, regardless of Industry. Instead of insults and complaints, why dont you reach out to your EMPLOYER and ask what they are doing for their EMPLOYEES. Point the finger where it rightfully belongs. Take productive action, dont pivot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mistake you all made was selling a goofy product like Entresto.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You post frequently without adding anything except stupidity. Nobody over the age of 6 says goofy, which is your giveaway.

Anybody found leads or info on new positions with the company?

I fear that the unknowns with the lockdown will halt hiring for a majority of sales jobs - not just contract but pharma as a whole.

I'm single so sharing a car isn't an option. No income and trying to figure out what to do about a vehicle is stressing me out. I don't think you can get a car loan without a job? Hoping for a Hail Mary and that we can be put on a new contract.