Downsizing anyone?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2016 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on just do it already! #weknowwhatiscoming

popcorn123 likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% next week

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which division/location?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that 5 managers got laid off yesterday. Sales force layoffs coming early next week, at least 30%.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone know what the package looks like

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could have let us know tomorrow instead of waiting yet another day. I take it that means we're going to do actual face to face instead of a phone call. At least for those that are getting let go. Oh well more time to tell our top customers what a POS Roche Diabetes Care Inc really is.

popcorn123 likes this.
  7. popcorn123

popcorn123 new user

The entire thing is being handled so poorly - good to know how they really feel about all of us. Time to look elsewhere - not sure this is a company I can continue to work for!

Annie Nymous likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was jay Graves the first? Should have been!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is like being in a lifeboat: not everyone will fit into the new building

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you survive this current cut, beware, Roche DC is not long for this world.
    I spent a few minutes reading through recent (past 8-12 months) threads related to Roche on this site. Interesting stuff being anonymously posted from folks in Indy & west coast in August & September actually coming true this week.
    Accuchek will be yet another example of how poor leadership can rapidly drive a great brand name/reputation with dedicated, highly qualified fields reps into obliteration.

popcorn123 likes this.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respectable severance package offered to those unfortunate Roche reps today being reintroduced to life beyond unobtainable quotas, enormous territories, horrific formulary coverage, antiquated products void of innovation and expectations of employee's undying dedication to an organization rapidly disintegrating.
    Consider yourselves the fortunate ones, to leave now with some sense of dignity is a gift. I get the impression when this plane soon crashes & burns, the ability of Roche to offer anything more than nightmares of horrible leadership will be stuffed into the enormous pockets of our leadership team and followed up by a spectacular view of overpaid, self serving executives deploying golden parachutes in the smoke filled skies, high above those who have given their heart & soul to a company with no regard for its mission statement.
    Cheers to you my colleagues and peers! I challenge those of us remaining to go ahead and order the steak dinners, and raise a toast each night you and I are forced into the nether regions of baron territories, away from our families and loved ones. Be free of any guilt or remorse as you hand the server the company card to pay for the finest meal you can find and by all means, please tip your servers generously!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respectable severance package offered to those unfortunate Roche reps today being reintroduced to life beyond unobtainable quotas, enormous territories, horrific formulary coverage, antiquated products void of innovation and expectations of employee's undying dedication to an organization rapidly disintegrating.
    Consider yourselves the fortunate ones, to leave now with some sense of dignity is a gift. I get the impression when this plane soon crashes & burns, the ability of Roche to offer anything more than nightmares of horrible leadership will be stuffed into the enormous pockets of our leadership team and followed up by a spectacular view of overpaid, self serving executives deploying golden parachutes in the smoke filled skies, high above those who have given their heart & soul to a company with no regard for its mission statement.
    Cheers to you my colleagues and peers! I challenge those of us remaining to go ahead and order the steak dinners, and raise a toast each night you and I are forced into the nether regions of baron territories, away from our families and loved ones. Be free of any guilt or remorse as you hand the server the company card to pay for the finest meal you can find and by all means, please tip your servers generously!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to quit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Innovate healthcare. Customer first! Speak up and get held accountable.

Unfortunately there is no money to be made in diabetes care in Diabetes Care anymore, at least not in North America.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Jay!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay will be conducting the bidet training for the unisex bathrooms at the new building

Annie Nymous likes this.
  18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully all he has available for instruction is a short straw & dirty water..

Annie Nymous likes this.
  19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Outside of keeping jobs EVERYONE is PISSED OFF about this restructure. Larger territories (HUGE), more responsiblities, and no comp plan. The anger is not directed at the layoffs, but it is directed at the piss poor design of the "new" organization that DM indicates is going to provide so many opportunities.

Annie Nymous likes this.
  20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know your job sucks when the highlight of your week was being laid off.