Downsizing anyone?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2016 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And rises to the top!

2. Annie Nymous

Annie Nymous new user

Nashville and our regional meeting.
    Kind of appropriate actually, AccuChek's sad future is playing out like a country song.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Changes are coming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have many folks been let go so far in 2016? Does being a separate legal entity now make it easier to sell the company?

6. Annie Nymous

Annie Nymous new user

Purely a speculative guess, but that seems to make sense.
    On the diabetes side, I heard approximately 30-40 people severed in January.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay classy. There is a "for lease" sign in front of the Aqua-chek building V V

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - but such incompetence as our inept leader that is driving the business in the grave, (pun intended) keeps their job. Others, like GK that has never worked a day while here also stays employed. Sucking up appears to work well for him and AB, JM, LK, JP - heck even DM and JG. You have to ask, who they have pictures of in bed with whom? Maybe they are being kept around to turn out the lights and lock the doors on the way out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All taking turns with their arses tooting the Alp-Horn toward Basel from the roof of the new building

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guessing about 35%, but JG stated we didn't downsize?!?!?!? WTF
    Not to mention the 4 DSS and 1 CS to quit since the area meetings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are hiring 40 new people starting this week for a new sales group in DC. I believe that will be more people than were let go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot get $50 for a jar of strips here anymore. Perhaps in China where they are paying $100 for cans of fresh air.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More of JG's happy Horses..t!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A real stable of winners

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So after Q2 sales at that level, should I expect to keep my job or not?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will they layoff Jami Debrango Palumbo? That would be a step in the right direction.

17. anonymous!

anonymous! Guest

Of course it does. You no longer have all the entangled dependencies, comingled budgets, shared resources, and shared systems and networks, employees. Not only is the legal entity separated but other parts of the business are extricated out of Papa Roche.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer are they going to lie to us? Diabetes Care is obviously going under and we are losing our jobs. Just a matter of time!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have they redone building H if the writing is on the wall? I agree its going under, but that part makes no sense....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love selling roche DC products!