Dr. Cohen is impressive

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He single handley put Bioreference on the map.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, dr cohen is very impressive. At one point did i hear him say that the bio lab can perform 5000 to 10000 samples each night?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He spent almost 10 years at Quest Diagnostics, where we taught him literally everything that he knows about the industry. At that time, he was without argument, quite impressive. However, after his severance, the absence of our influence became very apparent and he’s suffered personally and professionally from it. But in a small pond like BioReference, I can see where you would consider him to be a big fish. Post acquisition though, he should go back to his cheap books and seminars. He’s no longer fit for our team.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opinions vary, but he is certainly impressed with himself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why on earth would you post such a meaningless comment? No, don’t answer that. Just STFU. No one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm willing to bet you have on a orange wig, a giant round red nose and size 20 floppy yellow shoes. How’s it feel to look, act and talk like a Bozo 24/7. Now climb back in that clown car of yours and start honking on you Bobo. Feels good, does it not?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A know that most of the nation is on a self imposed lockdown. But still, most decent Americans are pulling together as one. Meanwhile, you apparently feel the need to attack others on anonymous internet message boards. Why? Perhaps you should take this time to learn something new and useful. Or call and check on a friend, if you have any. It’s obvious that you’re anxious and scared, but taking your anger out on random strangers is counterproductive and wrong. Hang in there, junior. This will pass, and thanks to all if the good people out there, you too will eventually be ok. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Bozo!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if your farts smell funny? They do. Because you’re a Clown. Honk Honk!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen to yourself, junior. I can remember a time when some considered you to be relevant. Sometimes even amusing. Now look at you. Such a disappointment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is always relative, when compared to a jackass bozo like you he looks pretty damn good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bozo Circus Clown. Too funny. UR right, he does sound like a Clown. I can see him flopping around with those Big shoes yelling Hey Junior, we’re U going Son, Hope this helps!!!! Thanks dude for good laugh.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking to yourself on anonymous internet message boards? Sad. Normally I’d chalk it up to the quarantine. But the drive thru at Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits is still open, so there’s essential and meaningful work for you to perform. I suggest that you get busy.

Y’all Good?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cohen impressive??? Go get swabbed!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure are wrapped up in those Chicken and Biscuits. Tell me something, when your done giving the Chicken the 30 sec ram job, do you bite the biscuit or just nibble on it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you hadn’t noticed in your rush to make yet another stupid, meaningless post, but this thread is about COVID-19 and the impact it’s having on BioReference, Quest Diagnostics and the Clinical Laboratory Industry. This js a national emergency and there is no excuse for your inconsiderate and appalling behavior. Now STFU and stop wasting our limited resources. These boards are a vital communication tool and no one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many covid 19 tests are being performed nightly? What about H1N1 tests?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While we appreciate your interest in this subject, that information is on a need to know basis. And you are not someone that matters. Now go wash your hands, avoid contact with others, and do not post on these boards. CafePharma is a vital communication tool, and your stupid opinions and concerns are unimportant and nonessential. Hope this helps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are a total fucking asshole.