Dr. Cohen is impressive

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. One can’t help but notice that absent in your frivolous complaint, is a specific denial. Listen, Jon. Our patience is wearing thin with you. We will not sit by idly and allow you to publicly menace our representatives. And if you don’t cool it with your offensive comments about a certain Sr VP of Sales, you’ll get me too’d faster than you can say Weinstein.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do know that you’re quarantined on a daily basis tending to your addiction. This isn’t anything new for you.
    What a lonely tortured soul you are.
    Take this time for self reflection, try to fix your demons.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently what you don’t know, is that this is an anonymous message board. Therefore, it is impossible for you to know the identity of any individual contributor. And you certainly know nothing about any anonymous poster’s personal or professional life. This is proof positive that you are a fraud. But everyone on this board already knew that. Since BioReference is a nonessential company, it will be shut down and you will be looking for work. I suggest that you take this time to improve your hygiene and learn how to make chicken and biscuits. Because your options will be limited and Popeyes has standards. Y’all Good?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No adam , I will not pay $8 for an N95 mask

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an fyi, I traced the last phoney bs to R Gupta.
    I hope that helps you guys.
    Idiot kept a link open

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I will ask again, are you working on your addiction?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or are you using more?

You’re over 40 now, addictions take a real toll on your physical well being.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More meaningless propaganda by the CP troll known as truthboy. Now that many of us are responsibly practicing social distancing, I guess we’re all getting a taste of what his isolated and empty life is actually like. Yet, it’s still difficult to muster up any sympathy for this subterranean dwelling miscreant. Best to just ignore him and focus on the amazing progress that’s being made, in the war against out invisible enemy, by the Special Response Team at Quest Diagnostics. We’ve got this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here is obviously worried about the pandemic, but we are all in a panic now that Quest Diagnostics might table their plans to buy us once this settles. Those of us who are privy to the numbers internally, know that this is our only hope.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your not a troll? You state your working for Quest but on BioRefer site.

I ask you again, are you working in your addiction? You’re the worst case scenario for a parent, I’m sure your mother worries about you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“So your not a troll?”

Oh brother. How many times have I explained the difference between you’re and your, son?

Do you remember what a contraction is?

Now I’ll ask you again, son. Are you working on your high school equivalency certificate? You know that Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits won’t hire you without it. Y’all Good?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the TeaBagger is still at it. One hand on that sticky keyboard of yours, one hand milking that stinky pickle. How’s that bio buyout working out for ya Mr. Ramen Yarmulke. Lmfao.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRL, LC & Q all said they can do 20k+ tests per day. Where are the damn results then? This is a BS, PR game to inflate their stock prices. They need to be prosecuted for stock manipulation and endangering the public by lying.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try, junior. Everyone knows that the only reliable testing for the Chinese Kung Flu is being performed at Quest Diagnostics, the industry leader in clinical laboratory medicine. Our Special Response Team perfected the antibody screen that will save America and the rest of the world. We’ve got this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sack of chicken nuggets for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Cohen still impressive? Nothing but complaints from doctors I have spoken with about our COVID 19 testing. Taking forever from BRL as well as Quest and LabCorp. Typical of all the labs over promising and under delivering. You geniuses got a huge PR bump and now you are all in the toilet with your reputations. I have spoken with multiple payers saying after this epidemic is over, smaller labs will be let in the contracts because of the shit testing from large labs. They want more options!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The little labs will be out of business after this

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not a correct thought. Most little labs are getting SBA loans which will be forgiven. We will survive. The big labs that touted themselves as testing saviors will start to lose business fast once this is over. Their boasting and lies will come back to kill them! Already received calls from doctors doing business with BRL, Q & L that are ready to move their business. The big labs blew it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many edibles did you take this morning, son? Who are these physicians looking for out-of-network “small labs” with limited test menus? And sorry son, but we’re not counting Dr. Green Card at the dispensary. The only thing doctors and patients want more of right now is Quest Diagnostics. We’ve got this.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stinky..Whoa I just farted…but hey, on the bright side that’s as close as you’re going to get to me giving a shit.