Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read.

I will simply start by saying who is running MDL? Has anyone notice who the puppeteer is, in the Puppet known simply as Dr. M? Rumor has it, he use to have a spine once. But he was completely immobilized by Adelson his right hand man, or his puppeteer.
    When was the last time Dr. M made a wise decision pertaining his "startup" company MDL? O yeah since he decided to now go full force into Realty. Now that MDL has been served over 12 times, for stealing, not accrediting and cutting corners.

I guess the frequent calls to OSHA and CAP moved him into the right direction of money laundry because after all the lawsuits are settled MDL would be non-existent. Listen up all you RATS at MDL you need to be working on a plan B because Dr. M is already working on his. Exxon gas stations, Dollar stores up and down Vegas strip, luxury apartments in Manhattan.
    Exit strategy guys, i hope i made myself clear.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to take this time and thank Dr. M for allowing me this time to use company's time wisely and type this up at work. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day. And I thought mondays were bad bc we have everyone standing around doing nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have also heard the rumors about some of these lawsuits (not quite as many as 12 but I have no reason to doubt this amount). Many believe that EM is diversifying his personal portfolio to prepare for when this company is bankrupted or shut down. I do not know if it is EM or MA or both making these decisions but I do not plan on staying to find out how long can this company can dodge legal action.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry for all of the good people who'll lose their jobs..........BUT, I WILL be thankful when I hear VT loses her job. I can't wait for her to begin interviewing at another company. Chances are the person interviewing her will be someone who knows her or of her.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adelson is a joke, a quack and an asshole. I met him once while visiting and he's a clueless mf. Must have been during some kind of training. I also met vt who is a complete worthless bitch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applaud the effort made to extinguish the rumor, Sherute is closing down! Selling the building public knowledge. Overpricing the building does not mean Sherute isn't closing down.
    I would like to think I am the culprit, in suddenly igniting a mass abandonment of this conspicuous Gehenna. But I rather commend those brilliant souls for leaving. And to those that are still looking, a new job is right around the corner. Just exercise your patients, in due time, this (MDL) too shall pass!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are VERY creepy in knowing THAT much about someone. go get a life.