1. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine works just as well against new variant in study — AstraZeneca, Sanofi, and Lilly sue HHS over 340B opinion— Merck and Bayer receive FDA approval for heart failure med — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

Draper, Utah

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Stephanie Mabrouk Site Manager is a witch. Who sent her here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She worked here in Somerville. She will throw anyone under the bus to get promoted. Kisses up major to upper management. Not Credo-centric. Ruthless. Scary.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eeeewwwww

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is horrible!!! She is rude and obnoxious. Not sure how she is site manager because she steps over everyone and thinks shes the most righteous manager and is a know it all but she is just arrogant and does not give a flying #^#"#@#& for anyone else

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

help the Credo scores and fire her ass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fat girl gone wild here, abusive to all, cannot hide her colors

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot believe how rude you all are about Stephanie. She is amazing, scared of a strong female leader maybe?? Walk a mile in her shoes and you’ll see she’s an incredibly hard worker, fights for her team and has her heart in the right place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking Steph.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will you people realize the Credo is only window dressing? Absolute joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she still not fired yet? Wow, some people get away with anything. Not Credo.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not Stephanie. I think people who insult other colleagues on Cafe Pharma because it's anonymous are genuine trolls and weak. Just leave J&J. You are not the kind of people we want in our organization anyways.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest you share examples rather than making insane general statements

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank-you for checking in again, twice, Stephanie. We in Draper have had it with you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bears

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest you quit, you are such a weasel for going onto such a stupid platform like cafe pharma to troll her. Trust me, she will be around way way way longer in ETHICON than you are in Draper....) Good luck to you, sad sad person.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stefanie checks in again.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha. Idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall, I agree. The only problem is not everyone is a practicing Christian. Meaning a faith that, if you're following it, forbids revenge, vengeance, gossip, etc. But many here are not. And many have no safe forum to vent about typically poor leadership. They know HR, Compliance / Ethics, legal has the back of the company, not the individual. I for one, reported an A-hole, intimidation driven, 'ol school bully to HR and it ended up getting me targeted by this guy's management peers. Fact. So, CP sometimes is the place to tell people what they think about someone who is very bad or very wrong in how they lead or work with others.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. There’s no avenue within JNJ to report bad/unethical behavior without running the risk of getting ganged up on by the ole boys club. People talk about bad leaders here on CP as a way to vent and also warn others of who to steer clear of.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, why ever go through proper "channels" like HR when you know it s a joke, nothing will change and you'll be punished??

Hellloooooooooo