Dreamy place to be

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We love you Pat, if you want to clown on this site then you do it. This is your world, the rest of us still owe you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your damn right, I AM what I AM. You are what u r. If even that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect, nothing says "horrifying crash ending straight ahead" more clearly than that of our Founder & CEO on this site multiple times a day

Damn we are screwed, hear comes stock price $5, $4, $3, $0, no payout, ever, donzo

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crash already happened...we are already in the morgue...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters gonna hate. I mean nobody likes when they get shit canned, right? Pick up the pieces little one and get your life back together. I know covid is difficult to be searching for a new job but good luck pal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad the Clovis discussion has a little more life in it but too bad it seems to be just flamewar trolling back and forth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed looks to one bitter psycho troll.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. This is your leader, get back to work for me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You apparently have been hurt deeply here. Your mean trolling posts on multiple threads are easy to spot. Sadly you need help that runs well beyond posting on here. Poor soul. Get help.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The share price would indicate that this could be Pat on here all day, everyday for the last few years, no wonder my manager literally laughs out loud every time someone says "but when the buyout happens". Never happening with Pat filling his time as a cafepharma super troll

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on latest financial disclosure Clovis Oncologyhas Probability Of Bankruptcyof 77%. This is 77.87% higher than that of the Healthcare sector, and 40.41% higher than that of Biotechnology industry, The Probability Of Bankruptcy for all stocks is 93.32% lower than the firm.
    Macroaxis › invest › ratio › CLVS--...
    What is Clovis Probability Of Bankruptcy? - CLVS | Macroaxis

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, we are aware of that Pat, why do you think most of us have not slept well or had peace of mind in years, despite busting our ass for your company. At least we know you are good, we are fucked with bankruptcy, but you are good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^ HAHAHAHAHA

Little Patty can’t get it done and now there are no excuse cards left to play. You failed Patty, period, you did not do what you said you would do, and here we all sit completely effed

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey hot shot please do share your base and bonus that you yourself earn at Clovis???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good try on your intel gathering, you obviously don’t work here douchebag or you would know what we were talking about and exactly what has been going down here for quite sometime

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Case closed. You are the angry and unemployed psycho bastard.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have already established that you don't work here as your lack of knowledge has demonstrated, fortunately as we transition to even better things you also will not be any part of that. Thanks and now F*ck Off

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious thread. This is Pat - get back to work guys!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait the angry psycho bastard is now talking in terms of “WE” and how “better things” are happening! LMFAO...... did he kiss and make up with Clovis all of a sudden. Geeeeez what a looney bird azz wipe!