Driving Background Check - How far back does the company check????

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2007 at 12:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you were a teenager you may be able to get it expunged from your record - check with your state.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

employment is a 7 yr verification and driving is 5 yrs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wrong! I know because I have been fired because I had a manager sabotage me after I refused to use my corp card for his personal party: I no longer belonged to the big boy's club. I hired a company to check my previous employers to see what they would say. They only gave start and end of employment dates. You can go online and find a company if you doubt what an old employer will do. If you catch them, you can cook their goose!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget it, you are an alcoholic! There is no room for a loser that drinks and drives. Give up your DL and walk to work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat a big fat dcik

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Us hillbillies don't need no darn license neither. I'm been driving on the farm since I was a young in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im geting a job with a company that wants me to get a cdl and i have a dui how far will they check its been 8years

8. 3jayjay

3jayjay Guest

employmentusually 7 years

9. 3jayjay

3jayjay Guest

7 years for criminal check,3-5 years for driving record & 7 for previous employment

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you are perfect! People make mistakes, it doesn't mean you need to be an ass about it. I have a driving without a license on my record because I was pulled over and it had been expired for 2 weeks. I've never gotten into an accident, never been in trouble, and because my license was expired, I get to have that on my driving record for 3 years. If you're not here to offer an actual answer or some valid advice why bother. Oh I forgot, you're a troll.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there. I got a DUI in my parked car (with no intent to drive) at a party where I lived a block away in college. I was 21 and got a 2nd a few months later where I blew a .01. I was stupid and young. I'm now interested in a position selling medical devices where they provide a car. Am I completely screwed here? It's been 6 years and my cousin would be referring me. I don't want to go through the humiliation of its impossible. Explaining the situation just sounds like excuses. Any light you could shed on my chances would be appreciated. I'd be willing to use my own car and just recieve a car allowance if that's possible. Thanks!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They asked me if I have a "humdinger". I said that it depends. They wanted to see verification and had the job within 10 minutes.